What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, babadono said:

Not really what I got

You ran out of speaker wire and use your cars jumper cables? Sorry but couldn't help it looking at those pictures, all organized and everything, it looks like alot of work.  

Looks like TAD's 

^^^^^

=== funny how the Had Inspire amps have seen much notoriety of late as I’ve owned mine for 4-5 years now and when I had it for sale in the Garage - nothing but crickets. And it was for a great price. That price will be “adjusted” in the future —- Thank you all and yes they do sound very good — 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

=== funny how the Had Inspire amps have seen much notoriety of late as I’ve owned mine for 4-5 years now and when I had it for sale in the Garage - nothing but crickets. And it was for a great price. That price will be “adjusted” in the future —- Thank you all and yes they do sound very good — 

Logic dictates that the issue must have been with the seller not the product.  Spock, out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, richieb said:
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Logic dictates that the issue must have been with the seller not the product.  Spock, out.

=== as a “moderator” you should know better – shame, shame on you — . Warp speed Scotty — 

Being a moderator has not reduced my ability to be logical.

Live long and prosper.