What I Got Today!

Brac

2 hours ago, richieb said:

^^^^^

=== funny how the Had Inspire amps have seen much notoriety of late as I’ve owned mine for 4-5 years now and when I had it for sale in the Garage - nothing but crickets. And it was for a great price. That price will be “adjusted” in the future —- Thank you all and yes they do sound very good — 

Post it again and see what happens....you never know.

7 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

What do you mean, "the last one"???

=== you might have seen Hads’ eBay sales where he shows two or three completed pieces. The one above may have indeed been the last one availablein that particular ad. When checking Ebay there are many times there are no Inspire amps available as they are in the build process.Or the buyer knows something we don’t and Dennis is no longer making amps? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== you might have seen Hads’ eBay sales where he shows two or three completed pieces. The one above may have indeed been the last one availablein that particular ad. When checking Ebay there are many times there are no Inspire amps available as they are in the build process.Or the buyer knows something we don’t and Dennis is no longer making amps? 

Yes, I was hoping that it was the last one of the current sale, and not actually....the last one.....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ACV92 said:

That's cool!  Start 'em young.  I can't get my girls to even listen to my setup.  Dang earbuds anyway.  They will listen to the setup in the basement to watch a movie, occasionally. 

I also have to get a 32" 4k smart tv...

For her..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

I also have to get a 32" 4k smart tv...

For her..

You're all in buddy.  Thankfully, you can get a new one for relatively low dollars.  You know where you're headed right?  You may want to consider an AVR, sub, or two, and about 3 more speakers to get her going.....

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ACV92 said:

You're all in buddy.  Thankfully, you can get a new one for relatively low dollars.  You know where you're headed right?  You may want to consider an AVR, sub, or two, and about 3 more speakers to get her going.....

The pro lx5... I have that covered..

And it's down to a sub

IMG_20190202_081854_hdr.thumb.jpg.249c22c635240de51e35532871d9c77f.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

The pro lx5... I have that covered..

And it's down to a sub

Maybe try and find a good condition SW-10 or similar.  I've seen them for $50.  I ran one for a long time in a big space and it wasn't bad.  Well, before I got the itch.