What I Got Today!

Brac

My linex did not adhere well (applied 4 years ago) and I had an appointment to get it scrapped and replaced under the lifetime warranty and the shop was not looking forward to that. I asked if they would spray the new truck ( 3 hours labor) instead of replacing the old truck liner (2 days). Shop was good...absentee owner no so much; offered a reduction from $495 to $425 to spray the new truck instead. The scratch on the lower body cladding I incurred at the Pilgrimage last May was scheduled to be fixed next Monday @ $500.00 so I don't have to pay that. Ya'll watch out for that hidden plow at Rodney's.

• Like 2

Wife: so why do you need a truck? Can't you just buy a car?
Me: well, I guess so, there are two Corvettes on the show room; one 1.75 times the price and the other 3x

While I was there a mighty nice young lady came in looking at Corvettes. She was a little unsure about the models and so the salesman asked here her budget. She says "not a penny over $130,000". OK, we can work with that. She picked one out and said she wanted to drive it. Salesman tells her it would be too much trouble getting it off the floor (not we don't put miles on vettes). She hopped out and said I will go somewhere else..bye, Felica

My water went down the wrong hose

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Me: well, I guess so, there are two Corvettes on the show room; one 1.75 times the price and the other 3x

While I was there a mighty nice young lady came in looking at Corvettes. She was a little unsure about the models and so the salesman asked here her budget. She says "not a penny over $130,000". OK, we can work with that. She picked one out and said she wanted to drive it. Salesman tells her it would be too much trouble getting it off the floor (not we don't put miles on vettes). She hopped out and said I will go somewhere else..bye, Felica

=== had the GM heard him put the “hard sell” on her he would have suggested he go with her to the next dealership too —

(I do admire her budget)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I believe the most expensive 2019 Vette is for $112,000.00 sticker.

JJK

• Like 1