What I Got Today!

Brac

27 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== had the GM heard him put the “hard sell” on her he would have suggested he go with her to the next dealership too —

(I do admire her budget)

The two guys I was dealing with (both retired military so we had a thing going) just shook their heads and then told me the sales kid had been there less than a month. I normally HATE trips to a dealership but these two didn't push me at all. What do you want? How much will you pay? Period..done. Obligatory sales manager came back to chat, my guy stands behind him and is shaking his head no to me. It worked out. Sticker $51,000 plus all the taxes / fees /B.S. I gave them my truck and $39k including a 10 year warranty bumper to bumper. Typically don't do extended warranty but with all the infotainment / LEDs, electric tailgate, I paid a little extra.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

I was thinking of the Hemi Cuda which turned 11 seconds out the door. Your prize was a case of oil.

JJK

Oh....I think I would give up a little performance for some reliability. I'm not a huge Dodge fan but I know they have some amazing HP numbers.

2 hours ago, Schu said:

I went to an interesting restaurant called Echo & Rig... it's half butcher shop with aged meats and other oddities and half restaurant with all meats cooked over red oak.

46233096835_8a2c08adab_k.jpg

46423868214_9ba3d3137b_k.jpg

44oz's of love @ $2.60oz.

46233098155_f155024cf7_k.jpg

=== nice looking T-bone — good?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, richieb said:

=== nice looking T-bone — good?

I should have gone with the tomahawk, but raw the T looked much better as far as marble, (they walk the raw cuts by you before diner and let you pick your exact steak) so I went with that. It had quite a bit of tough connective tissue along the edges, the center was very nice... flavor was quite outstanding.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Schu said:

I should have gone with the tomahawk, but raw the T looked much better as far as marble, (they walk the raw cuts by you before diner and let you pick your exact steak) so I went with that. It had quite a bit of tough connective tissue along the edges, the center was very nice... flavor was quite outstanding.

The ME found 10 lbs of red meat in John Wayne's colon when they performed the autopsy.