What I Got Today!

Brac

How are you routing the stream so you are not over processing the signal by running it thru multiple dacs?

I was going to just use the Lumin in my office but think there’s a option to use as a streamer only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

So you.......re-tired 😀

Only got 12,000 miles out of my previous Michelin Pilot Super Sports . 80 passes on Dragon sure takes it out of them 😜 The Sport 4S are the upgraded Super Sports .

On a whim I called Michelin and did a warranty claim and they covered 50% of the cost of the new tires ! Really didn't expect that .

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

Only got 12,000 miles out of my previous Michelin Pilot Super Sports . 80 passes on Dragon sure takes it out of them 😜 The Sport 4S are the upgraded Super Sports .

On a whim I called Michelin and did a warranty claim and they covered 50% of the cost of the new tires ! Really didn't expect that .

80 passes huh? That would be wonderful to be close enough to do that. I've made about 16 passes on two wheels, and two passes on four wheels. Lots of great roads in that area.

Pretty cool of Michelin to cover 50% of the cost.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Lots of great roads in that area.

Oh hell yeah US 28 is fantastic and terminates at the start of the dragon . Then you also have Cherohala Skyway nearby which is more suited for GT cars with it's long sweeping turns . If you ever check out Cherohala stick to the NC side ; the nicest pavement I have ever been on and when you cross into Tennessee the speed limit drops by 5mph and the pavement is garbage . 

Wyred DAC finally came in... 

33367967398_8395c8a933_k.jpg
40278720323_3cbcfa7532_k.jpg
40278721653_0147e8f10f_k.jpg

This thing sounds really good, even in comparrison to the dac2dsdse it replaced... its just in a completely different class.

Best thing, wyred4sound gave me 90% of the initial purchase of the dac2dsdse against this 10th anniversary dac. Outstand W4S!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Oh hell yeah US 28 is fantastic and terminates at the start of the dragon . Then you also have Cherohala Skyway nearby which is more suited for GT cars with it's long sweeping turns . If you ever check out Cherohala stick to the NC side ; the nicest pavement I have ever been on and when you cross into Tennessee the speed limit drops by 5mph and the pavement is garbage . 

I've ridden my bike on 28 a few times, really liked that road, a lot less intense than 129. I tried to make it over to the Skyway a few times, just never worked out. I fell in love with 28. I really like how friendly everyone is around there, plus it's like walking back in time.

6 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

107 counting my first visit with the OG Dunlops . And yes I am still keeping count at this point .

OG Dunlops at 18,000 and 27 passes on the Dragon . Looks like I was pushing my luck .

IMG_3249.jpg

It's nice to see someone really enjoying their car, those are sweet machines. One pass down 129 I tried to keep up with a Z4, but as soon as he saw me he knew the race was on. I could catch up to him on any of the straights, but as soon as the twisties came back, he would pull away. I wouldn't go all out on the street, I had a track bike and a racing license for that. I haven't been there for a couple years, need to get back.

I have an older brother with some rental properties in Myrtle Beach. He goes there 4-5 times a year. I keep telling him to take a slight detour and check out the roads (129,28) But he's always in a hurry.

Those looks in great condition. Nice score.

The guy bought them new had all paperwork and had the preamp and amp gone through 5 yrs ago . I drove
1300 miles to get them round trip in one day . I couldn’t of went 1 more mile lol

• Like 1

I love my Cardas Clears... clearly good.

I got the beyond IC and the beyond XL power cables . Can’t wait to compare to my current Antipodes Reference and Wywire Silver PC

Traded the C-Sharp and tossed in a little cash to trade for the TNT with JMW memorial 10 inch arm with SDS speed control......................Easily worth the effort / cost. Finally a vinyl rig close to what I was forced to give up years ago color me happy..........................added Bonus is on the fly VTA (OH YEA!!!!!) and removable armwand for MUCH easier cartridge mounting with my hand tremmors :) 

TNT.PNG

• Like 7