What I Got Today!

Brac

7 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Did you miss the McKinney hail last night?

Sure did.. only a few miles away from me, but it sort of split off just before town and went both North and South with us in the middle. Still managed to get some rain, but none of the aftermath damage.

27 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Green-Olives-in-barrel.jpg

Green Olives in barrel

olives in barrel 220 lt net weight 160 kg.

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

I'm gonna need more olives.

=== well, that’s well and good and enough for ‘Heel, Jimbo, Carl and myself - but what about the rest of the folks — ?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, richieb said:

=== well, that’s well and good and enough for ‘Heel, Jimbo, Carl and myself - but what about the rest of the folks — ?

I see 5 barrels...

Oh now I'm really in control
It all looks fine to the naked eye
But it don't really happen that way at all
Don't happen that way at all

You sign your own name and I sign mine
They're both the same but we still get separate rooms
You can cover up your guts but when you cover up your nuts
You're admitting that there must be something wrong

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rivernuggets said:

Saw Molly Tuttle this past Saturday about an hour away. @Marvel mentioned her in this thread a couple months ago.

Great concert! Very talented guitar player with a sweet voice. Thanks for posting Bruce!

Tuttle.jpg

Where was the concert held?  I used to live in Madison... then moved to just outside of Waterloo.

edit: Just found it... in Baraboo...

• Like 2

Marriage is done.   Freed up some cash (sold heresy IIIs 😔). Finally met Kevin of GSG Audio tonight and picked up my MBM 21" B&C sub.   Decided to keep my KI 396 IIs and pair this sub with them. Upgraded amp and repurchased wyred 4 Sound ST-1000 MKII.   Powering sub with Crown K2.  Quick impressions, the sub is a monster.   The depth, tightness, speed and punch are UNREAL.   I am blown away.   "Holy s***" were the first two words I uttered. I'll do a write up on this one after spending some time with it.  Tremendous thanks to @LTD02 and Kevin of GSG Audio.  These guys are passionate and turn out quality products. 

att_1553665070045125.jpg

att_1553665076333170.jpg

• Like 8

10 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Marriage is done.

Meaning you're still married, right? 😀  Congratulations! I hope it was a low-stress and fun day.

Very nice looking setup. Bet it sounds delicious.

Sounds like GSG built and put a finish on your sub. So they are not strictly DIY?

6 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Meaning you're still married, right? 😀  Congratulations! I hope it was a low-stress and fun day.

Thanks man. Haha yes, just got married. In California, the unwritten rule is most people don't get divorced until usually around 6 months, so I have a couple more months to go. 

7 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Very nice looking setup. Bet it sounds delicious.

Sounds like GSG built and put a finish on your sub. So they are not strictly DIY?

I talked to Kevin about this last night.  There are 5 additional employees that were hired to fulfill these flat pack orders.   I told him IMO, see if a flat pack deal can possibly be licensed out and focus on building custom badass completed subs for customers. The demand for this is there according to Kevin.  The problem he days is the time and manpower.  If you contact them and you are local, perhaps they can help you out on a build like mine.  I am NOT a DIY speaker and sub kind of guy.   However, I have seen and heard the potential of many a DIY system and know the bang for the buck cannot be ignored.  I am ecstatic with the sub they built me and will not be getting rid of this one.   Complements the 396s so well.  I doubt I'll be using more than 70% of the 21" ever indoors.  It gets insane REAL fast. 

• Haha 1