What I Got Today!

Brac

55 minutes ago, richieb said:

=== Carl, way off topic but what finally happened with the unobtainable part for the new Hellcat? FCA make it right - maybe took one from a Ferrari build —!?

The part finally came in (fuel rail pressure sensor).  I'm not sure of the total down time but it was well over a month.  We installed the part and a carrier came by to pick it up and bring it to FL.

The part finally came in (fuel rail pressure sensor).  I'm not sure of the total down time but it was well over a month.  We installed the part and a carrier came by to pick it up and bring it to FL.

I waited a month for a rear bumper for my Ram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least you could drive it while you waited.

What’s the that awful wheel hop on the hellcats and scats mines so bad . welding in subframe connectors today and new control arms and drop links

18 minutes ago, A1UC said:

What’s the that awful wheel hop on the hellcats and scats mines so bad . welding in subframe connectors today and new control arms and drop links

Never had one come in complaining about it so I have no idea.

50 minutes ago, A1UC said:

=== own the former and owned the later. Never had that experience. Try putting your foot in it more gradually so the tires spin up and not just completely go up. 

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Plenty of personal experience.

=== understand. If it can happen, it will. And I must admit the customer attention from the dealer and even corporate (had a nylanut strip out of a bolt from a front control arm causing a thump) after buying the HCat has been nothing less than stellar. 

• Like 1

=== own the former and owned the later. Never had that experience. Try putting your foot in it more gradually so the tires spin up and not just completely go up. 

I have tried easing into it , no luck .
Did some searching seems to be a big issue . Pettys garage recommends dropping the cradle and upgrading bushings “‘no thanks “ Another place said drop links control arm upgrade so I’m starting there . If I drive normal it okay but what fun is that . I also got very sticky tires so that don’t help . More power would prob help lol

If you start putting non OEM parts on the car and have a problem you can't blame the car or the manufacturer.

That is true might be the tires maybe just need some that will break loose easier

12 minutes ago, A1UC said:

That is true might be the tires maybe just need some that will break loose easier

=== I don’t recall what tire came on the ‘Scat (maybe a Goodyear?) but the  Pirelli P Zero summer on the ‘Cat are extremely sticky. And pick up every bit of sand, rock, etc. and throw it on the finish. The ‘Scat tire wasn’t near this soft  —

• Like 1

=== I don’t recall what tire came on the ‘Scat (maybe a Goodyear?) but the  Pirelli P Zero summer on the ‘Cat are extremely sticky. And pick up every bit of sand, rock, etc. and throw it on the finish. The ‘Scat tire wasn’t near this soft  —

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S is what I run

Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires you purchased on 05/23/2018