What I Got Today!

Brac

14 hours ago, rplace said:

Nada, zip. Must have been the special moderator PM. I don't have the decoder ring to retrieve it.

Turns out my boxes weren't empty after all. I'm a bit disappointed, guess I will just have to find a place for these so I can make the boxes empty.

rps20190411_182041.thumb.jpg.d5c8321a0e4c3c9c108ccc38453b00e0.jpg

rps20190411_182018.thumb.jpg.ac918b74f2572e43471bf66fe858e919.jpg

Not for nothing RPlace, but that sure as hell doesn't look like the upper west side! Enjoy your new toys.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RT FAN said:

Not for nothing RPlace, but that sure as hell doesn't look like the upper west side! Enjoy your new toys.

Ha, that is the address of Blue Note Records back in the day. Good eye! I'm in northern Maryland

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I have a new duplex on Lower Wacker, Refrigerator and oven box. It's beautiful down here now and I raised the rent on my tenant so things are good.

Mark

I was worried about perfect corners but this refrigerator box is better than I could ever hope for. Perfect seal on the Khorns, I can't wait to go dancing in the streets with the neighbors. A brown bag with a 40 in it and Khorns rocking brings the party to an all time high. The underground road should work like a HUUUUUGE folded horn, I can't wait to blow air up their dresses. 

😛😛😛

Mark

marilyn-monroe1.jpg

On 4/7/2019 at 9:13 AM, Schu said:

6149avpncjL._SL1000_.jpg

8d229e_3f20bec0a87545cb84cbdda73d5f3f97~

Lets see if these air purifiers actually work. I'm getting tired of dust and allergens.

I was so impressed with the build quality and results of this original unit, I purchased a second smaller 800sqft unit for the bedroom...

8d229e_23ead6cc7d9140c1a1cffa5a2c25049a~

I am still a little scared of the ion phenomenon... I can tell the differences with it turned on (it can be turned off independent) but reports are they produce ozone.

Ionizers create ozone which is harmful.  Our son had terrible allergies so we looked into these while he was undergoing a regimen of allergy shots.  The Dr we were seeing highly recommended against it and said most patients actually got worse once they started using one.

https://molekule.com/blog/air-purifiers-ionic-ionizers-bad-or-good/

• Like 1