What I Got Today!

Brac

After being urged by my Brother and a good friend to try marijuana for pain relief and an escape from the chitty days, I asked my oncologist if he could prescribe some medical MJ. I told him I knew nothing about MJ, in fact never even seen any. I told him my friend, former cancer sufferer, had recommended it for pain relief. The Doctor asked me how much I needed so I told him I had no idea. I asked, you think 2 pounds would be a good start?

Keith 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, T2K said:

After being urged by my Brother and a good friend to try marijuana for pain relief and an escape from the chitty days, I asked my oncologist if he could prescribe some medical MJ. I told him I knew nothing about MJ, in fact never even seen any. I told him my friend, former cancer sufferer, had recommended it for pain relief. The Doctor asked me how much I needed so I told him I had no idea. I asked, you think 2 pounds would be a good start?

Keith 

That would be a good start 😊 good luck.

11 hours ago, T2K said:

Keith 

I hope it works for you.  It will increase your appetite as well.  He should prescribe a bag of Lays also.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

The hive is directly below some persimmon trees, and then we also have Bradford pear trees, then wildflowers in the pasture. 

Not pretending to be an expert at all as I'm trying my second hive this season. Noting you have yours "directly below persimmon trees", I might suggest moving it if at all possible. The hive should be in as much of full sun as possible. My first attempt was lost to small hive beetle infestation. I put my first one under a tree, thinking the more shade they had the less they'd have to work keeping the hive cool; however, the shady spot is more susceptible to the beetles. Also, it runs a risk of a broken limb striking the hive.  Good luck

29 minutes ago, kevinmi said:

Is that a garage door opener on the ceiling! Open 'er up cause I'm'a coming with my truck to get those Jubes out of the way!

Did you not see my guard dog Pancho in the picture he is looking right at you man..?  

Don’t Let size fool you..... this is when he is on guard duty which is all the time... 😄

49B2261F-43A8-4F5A-B9A2-38A2A271362C.thumb.jpeg.27d1d9fbac018cd4574033984dff4264.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, haydukej said:

Not pretending to be an expert at all as I'm trying my second hive this season. Noting you have yours "directly below persimmon trees", I might suggest moving it if at all possible. The hive should be in as much of full sun as possible. My first attempt was lost to small hive beetle infestation. I put my first one under a tree, thinking the more shade they had the less they'd have to work keeping the hive cool; however, the shady spot is more susceptible to the beetles. Also, it runs a risk of a broken limb striking the hive.  Good luck

Good info, thanks, and I'll pass it along to the guy running the show with these. I'm just providing space in exchange for honey and some experience and he moved a bit faster than I could get a dedicated fenced in area stood up, and this is where he decided to put them as a compromise.

On 5/22/2019 at 11:25 PM, mikebse2a3 said:

Klipsch LaScala AL-5 ME. 🙂

52C1DECA-7EDF-44A5-B137-1202DF7725CE.thumb.jpeg.b5abbcd74ac0c84a2e19ed416b67fb7d.jpeg

CE35CF04-6633-4E33-9925-9B7D5E146A00.thumb.jpeg.41f081050d415b6f39ca5b02cfebb077.jpeg

Well by golly, that is a garage door opener up there! Is this your garage stereo? Has the family banished you to the garage? 

Or maybe a garage door to open the concert room to the fresh outdoor breeze. "Rocky mountain high?"

Either way, you def have it goin on for sure! Three Mac stereo amps lit and a bevy of Klipsch goodness.

• Like 2

Like your Marantz 3300.  Wish I still had mine.
Thanks.....that's part of the reason I got the Loki. My 3600 has bass-mid-treble controls and while the bass and treble stay flat I need to cut the mids a notch for my taste.

The 3300 IMO is a more refined sounding pre but only has bass and treble. So I got the Loki after repeatedly seeing good reviews and so far it's working like a charm taming the mids.

It's down in my basement/balls-out/workout room system and I just put it to the test with an old-school high powered Crown amp. I had a big grin on my face as the hair on my arms was tingling and the concrete floor was tickling my feet.

The Loki is very small. It has a solid feel and solid construction. For under $140 bucks (think that's what I paid) it's a no-brainer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2