What I Got Today!

Brac

On 5/31/2019 at 3:23 PM, Schu said:

Its runing roon for music categorizing and playback. The OS is a linx based online system I think. It's pretty stripped down but you can loaf and run many music apps.

Thanks Schu, I've had my eye on Wyred's MS for a while. 😉

• Like 1

lol!  OK.  I have one 5 ounce bottle of what I call Sting Ray.  Made from your green Trinidad scorpions.  You get to decide what happens to it, you can have it shipped to you, or to anyone else, or whatever your imagination decides (within the limits of decency).

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

lol!  OK.  I have one 5 ounce bottle of what I call Sting Ray.  Made from your green Trinidad scorpions.  You get to decide what happens to it, you can have it shipped to you, or to anyone else, or whatever your imagination decides (within the limits of decency).

I'll take it.  PM me cost with shipping.  Looking forward to trying it.  Thanks!

9 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

No problem.  I was hoping to auction it off for the musically retarded, but this is a way simpler solution.  You will love it, I can guarantee that.

I have no doubt.  Everything you've made has been absolutely stellar.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

No problem.  I was hoping to auction it off for the musically retarded, but this is a way simpler solution.  You will love it, I can guarantee that.

It would go to the same address either way.