What I Got Today!

Brac

13 minutes ago, Schu said:

Wait until you get the opertunity to it in HDR  4k

Haha ... have four 4K TV's (bedroom, office and guestrooms) ... but the Oppo 103 is in my main room which still has a 1080p Panasonic Viera Plasma ... picture is awesome; have not felt the need to upgrade :D 

45 minutes ago, babadono said:

That's what Eve said:)... that's a garter snake right?

Yes, I’ve seen quite a few small ones here over the last four or five years but this guy is by far the biggest one yet. I’m glad to have him. 

Kind of funny… I was cutting my lawn on my tractor and as I passed by a low slung long evergreen I saw him fully stretched out just sunning himself and he never moved. As I passed by a second time he was still there and I decided to grab him and get a couple of pictures for the grandkids and, of course you guys… 

1 minute ago, joshnich said:

Awesome DAC. Now if you really want end game. Use it with the AHB2 amp. 

One thing at a time, don't tempt me. I've always been a fan of benchmark stuff.   I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at the incredible difference between the parasound P6 onboard DAC and this.  Direct driving the amps is absolutely the way to go. 

• Like 1

106" 2.35:1 Stewart FilmScreen Balon Borderless with StudioTek100 snapper material. I am going from a 92" 16:9 EliteScreen, so at 8X's cost differential the change should be dramatic. It is reference material, very accurate and neutral from any angle, for use in a light controlled room. Supports 4K, 8K, and 16K. The Balon Borderless provides zero edge floating image from any angle and can be mounted 1"- 5" off the wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpwx8vxSL0Y

ac3dcad3bdca19e096b2e56844f821e4.jpg.681ab448172405da78a0b20cce76501a.jpg

stewart_0011_Balon.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

i finally got this ...............................a photo of some guy and a Bugatti.

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 10.15.38 PM.png

That’s not some guy...thats Doug Demuro

Edited by guf
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1