What I Got Today!

Brac

Very cool. I’m actually surprised that a huge PF/Waters fan didn’t know about this dvd. It is by far the best concert video I’ve seen, plus all of Roger’s documentary stuff is a bonus. Roger put a lot into it. 

Snowy White would be the guitarist playing some of David’s riffs, I don’t know the other lead guitarist.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Very cool. I’m actually surprised that a huge PF/Waters fan didn’t know about this dvd. It is by far the best concert video I’ve seen, plus all of Roger’s documentary stuff is a bonus. Roger put a lot into it. 

Snowy White would be the guitarist playing some of David’s riffs, I don’t know the other lead guitarist.

Thats really makes threads like the Waters vs Gilmour such fun. The back and forth on the VS part is cool. But the real value for me is in the cool stuff to learn from other fans!

I'm a huge fan... but the Waters story is older than me (45). 

4 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

The guy doesn't F around. He puts so much into everything he does. The word Epic doesn't do him justice. Its IMHO the biggest reason Pink Floyd is what they were. 

3 hours ago, Schu said:

I got another one of these for the killing jar this morning when I bent over to brush my teeth. It came scurrying out of the drain hole.

.48187703991_3513db33da_k.jpg

Look on the bright side--at least it isn't a snake.

JJK

• Like 1

I got something else this morning... good news.

I found out early this morning that one of the players I help stake at the WSOP, Mike Matusow, scored a fourth place in the 7 card stud hi-low tournament for $116,000.

Congratulations to mike.

48197309472_ae5c992ae5_h.jpg

A successful harvest! Much better yield than earlier in the year. 43 chickens total, 28 in my freezer (along with two big bags of necks and feet). Gave a handful of birds to my helpers that came out, and another dozen to my vegetable farmer friend with whom I'm trading poultry for our family CSA share.

Always an exhausting but rewarding day.

202CDCE0-24C4-4742-8537-2333E20B87A3.thumb.jpeg.82221e48a0138abd8131377e32776063.jpeg

• Like 1

I grabbed another Martin Logan Depth i. I have been wanting to run duals again for quite some time now and a good deal popped CL today and I jumped.

I fully knew this when buying it but it powers on but the woofers are dead so the amp is shot. I have an email in to ML for a replacement amp, I am hoping it’s under $300 but only time will tell. Grabbed this one for $180. Not bad!

84807d9ca2874eb4eb5e52a7b1f10c56.jpg
091b4967da2f84076ab60efd9ea8b353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2