What I Got Today!

Brac

NEW LAMP STANDS FOR THE THEATER!

#118 and #119 first production run

Now I have 2 pairs front and rear. Not bad for a surround channel. These will obviously not work underneath my screen in center position, so I will not be adding any more of them in my room. I have the slightly smaller model to run the center and rear positions. The sibling bookshelves are chained to the ceiling. I wish I could pull these 3 feet out into the room and allow them to breath. That is why I have so much acoustic treatment. Allows for corner placement without the bad side effects. Open invite to anyone who wants to listen. I would put them up against ANYTHING you have under $5K. These really are 30HZ-27KHZ and do all those frequencies extremely balanced and neutral. I have a 150W X 6 Classé which is bridgable to 300W X 3, but I could do even better with a 300 watt Krell!

IMG_6304.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

7 hours ago, 314carpenter said:

NEW LAMP STANDS FOR THE THEATER!

#118 and #119 first production run

Now I have 2 pairs front and rear. Not bad for a surround channel. These will obviously not work underneath my screen in center position, so I will not be adding any more of them in my room. I have the slightly smaller model to run the center and rear positions. The sibling bookshelves are chained to the ceiling. I wish I could pull these 3 feet out into the room and allow them to breath. That is why I have so much acoustic treatment. Allows for corner placement without the bad side effects. Open invite to anyone who wants to listen. I would put them up against ANYTHING you have under $5K. These really are 30HZ-27KHZ and do all those frequencies extremely balanced and neutral. I have a 150W X 6 Classé which is bridgable to 300W X 3, but I could do even better with a 300 watt Krell!

IMG_6304.JPG

IMG_6305.JPG

=== oh yeah. The JBLamp series. Quite popular in it’s day. Very capable of lighting up a room —💡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All of this is in great gratitude to @lupp5214 for making this possible 😁

Levi is so kind, courteous, helpful, and best of all has awesome gear at even better prices! 👍

Don't forget to look at his garage page too, he is not done selling by a long shot, and I even saved the best items for you.😉

If you need assistance in purchasing logistics, I may be able to provide some help as well.

Huge purchase! Technically enough gear for another entire listening space.

Keep an eye out in the Garage section. I definitely will be there needing to clear some of my own space.

Showstopper: Dual Monoprice Monolith 12" subwoofers

Horsepower: Monoprice Monolith 7 200W x 7 amplifier

Mothership: Marantz SR6012 AVR

Ambiance: Pair R-41SA Dolby Atmos surround speakers

Bonus 1: 12 SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation Feet

Bonus 2   2  5M SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable

EDIT: for those in the Boxes, Keep 'em? page...Everything except the AVR did include, and I did keep all of the boxes. The previous owner kept all his boxes and helped me pack everything for safe transport. I greatly appreciate the time, effort, and space that was sacrificed for what eventually became my benefit. I hope to return the favor in some future time of my life as I continue to buy/sell/trade. Now the boxes are in folded down form. The inserts are pain to store, but take up less room overall, so I will mark them for potential use later.

20190905_141310.jpg

7553095574e1c5297831.jpg

91Zi-dmKNSL._SL1500_.jpg

R-41SA_Pair_180913_113035.jpg

• Like 4

Paradigm X-30 subwoofer controller. These things work great for using a sub in a vintage two-channel system. This is my third one.

Actually, they work great in any kind of system. I wouldn't want to go without one.....the way it makes my subs sound.5c790cc8faa71457bc176499a898fef7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1