What I Got Today!

Brac

I traded my 7001sc’s and StudioMonitor 350’s for a pair of Mythos ST’s and a Mythos Eight. I also lucked out and found a pair Mythos Gem XL’s with matching stands for cheap. Now the fun begins, getting it all dialed in.

I have owned the ST towers and I still have a single, which will be used as a matching center.

The cool thing is that I traded the 7001sc’s to a guy that is a large Klipsch fan so we chatted for a while. He sent me a message earlier today saying that he is totally loving the new speakers.

I told him to sigh up here, so we might be adding a great addition to this community.

I love it when a plan comes together!

77b0f030b60958cbb6723fa53e11a0e6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 10:33 PM, Heritage_Head said:

these?

585144-klipsch_k55v_midrange_drivers_cas

I tried to order a pair from Klipsch to refurbish a set of 84 LaScalas even gave them the serial numbers off my set all they could tell me was they don’t have any and I would have to look elsewhere of course mine don’t look like that, how can a manufacturer not have replacement parts. I guess that’s what I get for having expensive stuff 

Edited by Mike LaScalahead

55 minutes ago, Mike LaScalahead said:

I tried to order a pair from Klipsch to refurbish a set of 84 LaScalas even gave them the serial numbers off my set all they could tell me was they don’t have any and I would have to look elsewhere of course mine don’t look like that, how can a manufacturer not have replacement parts. I guess that’s what I get for having expensive stuff 

How many Chevy dealers stock parts for an '82 Impala?

3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Congrats! You do know you can't trade this one out when you get bored a few months down the road, right?

Thanks brotha.  Yeah I don't think I'll be trading this one out regardless of what the wife thinks 😏.  So far so good, healthy and feeling well. Couldn't ask for more. 

• Like 3