What I Got Today!

Brac

This had me scratching my head . So is the box in the player or does it have to be on display while the vid is playing ?

The box was a whopping 5’ away and I was too lazy to grab it.

Definitely my favorite movie out of this group, amazing experience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samsung Galaxy Buds 'Plus'a8bc8e8a71b41cea864212485c7237e4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

These sound pretty decent. I got tired of trying to carry around a pair of KLF-30's and two horn loaded subs with me every time I left the house....

• Like 2

So do the regular buds if you have the regular sammie buds I wouldn't bother upgrading if based on sound alone. The battery life is better and the fast charging is also well faster but the sound is only marginally better to my ears.
Have you tried different tips with yours (foam)?

I decided to upgrade my 2010 Macbk-13 inch to a pristine refurb 2015 Macbk Pro-15 inch, which is the last year/generation Mcbk to feature the digital audio out port, key in my decision to purchase this rather than the new and much more costly Mcbk Pro-16.  With the 2015 version I can make the connection to my DAC via optical cable (same as my old 2010) and have full access to my iTunes library or online HQ audio sources for listening pleasure, whereas the Mcbk Pro-16" would have required an additional "adapter" to make the same connection.  This Mcbk will be strictly dedicated to my audio system, and my 2010 Mcbk and desktop iMac will serve for the more mundane tasks of life.  Connected to my system and functioning as designed, I'm completely satisfied with the audio/visual results.  Thanks for reading - happy listening!

~

2015 McBk Pro.jpg

• Like 3

First car for the daughter. 2011 Hyundai Sonata with mega miles (170,000) but with new factory motor installed by Hyundai dealer with 5 miles on it that has 12/12,000 warranty on the motor. Good deal or not I was tiring of the I like this / not that / no, this / and staying within the budget we provided to her brother's first. Paid $8788.00 out the door with, but awaiting new windshield install due to crack.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

First car for the daughter. 2011 Hyundai Sonata with mega miles (170,000) but with new factory motor installed by Hyundai dealer with 5 miles on it that has 12/12,000 warranty on the motor. Good deal or not I was tiring of the I like this / not that / no, this / and staying within the budget we provided to her brother's first. Paid $8788.00 out the door with, but awaiting new windshield install due to crack.

I always gave my kids my car and bought myself a new one.

• Like 2