What I Got Today!

Brac

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Are those the same kind of wheels used on precision roller skates?

JJK

They could if you switched the hangers to skateboard trucks to make sure they're 1/2". But 66mm is a bit big for quad skates. With a similar durometer, I'd suggest Kryptonics blue 60mm. But even the reissues are now defunked.

34 minutes ago, KlipschFish said:

Did you see this kid?

Skateboarder Gui Khury, 11, lands historic 1080-degree turn. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/11/sport/gui-khury-skateboarding-1080-spt-intl/index.html

I'll give it to em'...but he did put his hand down.  LOL!! (me? jealous?)

Tony......always was this skinny, lanky kid. Couldn't do a tuck move to save his life, so he invented some wide open tricks. It helped that his father was the president of the International Skateboarding Association.

Bob? Skater turned engineer. Hope he never hits anything solid at those speeds. Sheeeesh!!

6 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Congrats ... I love those dogs and would love to have one. 

Thanks BigStewMan!

We have always liked this breed as well.

For the most part we have had 2 dogs in the house and that has always been one Golden Retriever and one GSD.

We lost Max, our last Golden, about 18 months ago and figure it was time to find Odis  a buddy.

• Like 1

Quarantine furlough project. 

I had an ancient GAS Grandson amplifier that no longer worked. I couldn't justify spending money to repair it, so I scavenged the enclosure and power transformer, and converted it to Class-D with one of these. For $70 plus some parts on hand, I have a nice little amp.

Since the new amplifier was mounted internally, I fabricated a new cover out of some perforated aluminum.

Photos show before and after.

Grandson.jpg

24 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Quarantine furlough project. 

I had an ancient GAS Grandson amplifier that no longer worked. I couldn't justify spending money to repair it, so I scavenged the enclosure and power transformer, and converted it to Class-D with one of these. For $70 plus some parts on hand, I have a nice little amp.

Since the new amplifier was mounted internally, I fabricated a new cover out of some perforated aluminum.

Photos show before and after.

Grandson.jpg

Cool! Good job. What is the B+ voltage?

3 minutes ago, babadono said:

Cool! Good job. What is the B+ voltage?

I'm seeing about 38VDC with the transformer feeding a center-tapped full-wave rectifier (two diodes instead of four).

3 minutes ago, babadono said:

Going into it SE or Bal? How does it sound?.... I know like an amp.

Everything I have is single-ended. I just grounded the V- inputs.

I am very impressed with the sound quality in the bass. For other frequency ranges, it's not the best amplifier I've ever heard, but it is exceptionally good considering the price. It sounds considerably better than my ICEpower-based Rotel RMB-1077, which retailed for $2500 in 2006.

As with all Class-D amplifiers, it is quite sensitive to load impedance.

I love it. How much?

JJK

Not bad I got a pallet fork setup a bucket edge total out door like 21,800 6 yr powertrain . If you search used market you can use it 8 plus yrs and get 13k plus back . I have a large skidsteer but sometimes it’s to much

Kubota has 0% now no payment for 90 days . If you pay in full u save 300.00 I hate payments so that’s what I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/12/2020 at 9:05 AM, Shakeydeal said:

I don't come around much anymore, but thought I would share my new preamp. Just arrived Saturday.

a protective shield would look really nice on this preamp ---------here is a picture of a grille on an amp , to prevent any mishaps https://www.china-hifi-audio.com/images/SOUNDARTIST%20HIFI%20AUDIO/SOUNDARTIST-SA34A%20EL34-12AX7-tube-amp-Single-end%20Class-A-HiFi-audio-amplifier1.jpg

• Moderators
2 hours ago, A1UC said:

Not bad I got a pallet fork setup a bucket edge total out door like 21,800 6 yr powertrain

I love my Kubota, it's now 15 years old and used regularly and had no problems with it at all. Also have the forks and quick release bucket, the forks are also handy moving branches/trees, easier than fitting them in a bucket. Also use it to cut grass, probably 6-8 hour a week plus many other things, don't know what I would do without it.

It is a different model L2800 but looks close to yours, got the same tires as those, industrial. 

Your going to be happy with it.

I love my Kubota, it's now 15 years old and used regularly and had no problems with it at all. Also have the forks and quick release bucket, the forks are also handy moving branches/trees, easier than fitting them in a bucket. Also use it to cut grass, probably 6-8 hour a week plus many other things, don't know what I would do without it.
It is a different model L2800 but looks close to yours, got the same tires as those, industrial. 

Your going to be happy with it.

I don’t think the L2800 has backhoe does it ? I found out you have order these sub compact with backhoe that can’t be added because kubota adds metal to frame at time of build .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk