What I Got Today!

Brac

9 minutes ago, A1UC said:

Had no time got in a fight with a backhoe and lost , ended up with staples and black eye lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesson learned. Never, ever fight a tractor 🚜. If so, fight dirty —

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And???? Three days and no impressions posted?

Well I got it all hooked up and its been on a few days now , I have to head out today for a few days . I will do some listening when I return .

196c9be0870e241b10c748133058233a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Rooster42 said:

Macintosh C24 and pair of MC2100's  Now I just have to talk someone into helping me lift this box and make room for everything!

mac2100.jpg

mac c24.jpg

Two MC2100s in the same box?  That must be a beast.....

5 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Two MC2100s in the same box?  That must be a beast.....

yeah I was surprised as well.  It was shipped on a pallet.  Got it sent to the business not the house so I'm stuck on getting them home in the box until I get some help.  I'm a big 'ol boy, but not like that.  May have to just separate them and take them home individually.

On 5/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, joessportster said:

Did not get these today but finished the project today, Open Baffle Lii Audio F-15 on top and Eminence Alpha 15" Pro on bottom. Bi-Amped Sounding fine IMHO

finished OB.PNG

Congrats Joe ----------new speakers ---look A1

Pretty happy with the speakers..................Now trying to get my amps / pre amp synced up...............................So far sounding better with no pre-amp just running a pair of Y cables off the dac  and then to my 2 amps (bass and uppers). Using J-River to adjust volume working nicely.  

Had a bunch of recent additions lately, but not a lot of time to upload pics.  So if you guys dont mind I'm a gonna blow up this thread with some new coolness.  Some of this may be available soon on the garage sale thread- I've been picking up a lot of the cool gear available to me within a two hour or so drive to be able to check it out and share with you guys my fellow Klipschmaniacs.  So here goes to start a pair of Dynaco A25's restored(ish) sound incredible just ugly job under the grilles. oh yeah and i might have caught a pic of one of the two marantz 2238's i snagged recently.  Gonna be bringing them to my tech this week for a check-up and possible re-cap.

dynaco2.jpg

dynaco3.jpg

dynacoa25.jpg

• Like 3

This next one is my new pride and joy (sorry guys this is a keeper).  My tech completely rebuilt the 200 watt power modules on this beast. (I know it puts out 160 per channel but they are in fact a "200 watt power module" so says my tech and he can explain it better than I). 

k96.jpg

ken96.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rooster42 said:

Had a bunch of recent additions lately, but not a lot of time to upload pics.  So if you guys dont mind I'm a gonna blow up this thread with some new coolness.  Some of this may be available soon on the garage sale thread- I've been picking up a lot of the cool gear available to me within a two hour or so drive to be able to check it out and share with you guys my fellow Klipschmaniacs.  So here goes to start a pair of Dynaco A25's restored(ish) sound incredible just ugly job under the grilles. oh yeah and i might have caught a pic of one of the two marantz 2238's i snagged recently.  Gonna be bringing them to my tech this week for a check-up and possible re-cap.

dynaco2.jpg

dynaco3.jpg

dynacoa25.jpg

This next one is my new pride and joy (sorry guys this is a keeper).  My tech completely rebuilt the 200 watt power modules on this beast. (I know it puts out 160 per channel but they are in fact a "200 watt power module" so says my tech and he can explain it better than I). 

k96.jpg

ken96.jpg

And always wanted one of these. 

dyst70.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 5/22/2020 at 1:55 PM, JBCODD said:

Also harvested the first fruits from my garden and they are now becoming gravy. 'Maters, peppers and figs. Zesty.

And two sets of grandkids visiting. This is slowing down the Forte deployment, but the girls are providing entertainment.

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

Are those black mission ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

Are those black mission ?

Yes indeed. I pruned the tree aggressively last winter so there are not too many in the first fruiting. They are larger than last year, though. The second fruiting looks to be a bumper crop, if I can keep the birds offa them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JBCODD said:

Yes indeed. I pruned the tree aggressively last winter so there are not too many in the first fruiting. They are larger than last year, though. The second fruiting looks to be a bumper crop, if I can keep the birds offa them.

Wrap them with prosciutto and stuff them with gorgonzola serve them warm...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Wrap them with prosciutto and stuff them with gorgonzola serve them warm...

Sounds delicious. I'll try that when the second batch ripens. All out of the first. Sent the last of them north to Colorado when my granddaughters went home.

• Like 1