What I Got Today!

Brac

36 minutes ago, Coytee said:

Notice the cotter pin that holds the King Pin...  the King Pin has a bevel in it and the cotter is also beveled.  The cotter goes through the axle (solid steel, about 2 1/2" by 10") and the two angles mate, locking the King Pin into place.

That looks just like the cotter pin that they used in the old cottered bicycle cranks ... except probably bigger.

40 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Yeah, but you have a backhoe.

C'mon down when it's fixed....  I'll have some trees you can push over or dig up.  Just stay out of field "X"....that's where I've got the bodies hidden.....  :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Coytee said:

C'mon down when it's fixed....  I'll have some trees you can push over or dig up.  Just stay out of field "X"....that's where I've got the bodies hidden.....  :mellow:

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Roger that, wait, it's Richard isn't it?

Careful what you wish for. Remember the beat down A1UC took at the hands of his Kubota?  I don’t see this going well - 

I got a few toys recently.  I picked up a RZR S 900 for me and the wife and an Ace 570 for my daughter.  I bought her and Ace 150 for Christmas and she's already surpassed it.  I also bought 2 DynoJet PowerVision 3 units for tuning.  I have an OTS map on the Ace, which gave it a slight bump and I tuned the 900 myself, which the increase was actually pretty substantial (I'll tune hers as well). 

50017823171_630f0375f8_h.jpg

50017823196_817ad7c210_h.jpg

50017814341_aa9ed45096_h.jpg

Took them out on the trails just a couple days after purchase and my daughter is hooked!

50017823111_b9b324cc18_h.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/23/2012 at 3:01 AM, sunburnwilly said:

Went to the grocery store "Harris Teeter" , after work tonight to pick up a couple of things . In the frozen goods section there were 5 carts filled with discounted beer . Usually not that great of a deal but then I picked up a sixer and saw that they were reduced more than 50% . I returned my basket and picked up a cart . Got all of this for less than $36. not too shabby . Covered allot of Western Europe , England , Germany , France , Spain , Italy and for good measure some Harpoon from New Hampshire . Still remembered to get the tomatoes , shrooms and bell pepper that I went there for in the first place . I'm Happy ! 

P1000277.jpg

It's that I need to get today!

Edited by JonathanBrown
  • Like 2

I got a few toys recently.  I picked up a RZR S 900 for me and the wife and an Ace 570 for my daughter.  I bought her and Ace 150 for Christmas and she's already surpassed it.  I also bought 2 DynoJet PowerVision 3 units for tuning.  I have an OTS map on the Ace, which gave it a slight bump and I tuned the 900 myself, which the increase was actually pretty substantial (I'll tune hers as well).   

50017823171_630f0375f8_h.jpg

50017823196_817ad7c210_h.jpg

50017814341_aa9ed45096_h.jpg

Took them out on the trails just a couple days after purchase and my daughter is hooked!

50017823111_b9b324cc18_h.jpg

8cfa221ae598b797d268ce057037174d.jpg

Added this last yr to the collection , adding turbo soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My kind of tires!!!

Years ago, I had a dirt bike.  Bought it in 1,000 pieces as the prior owner snapped a shaft in the engine and decided to take entire bike apart to fix it up.

I got it, fixed some things...took the rear wheel & swing arm to the local motorcycle shop & told them I wanted the largest rear tire that would fit.  He looked at me, hemmed & hawed....  said he had...(pulled one out) THIS tire....  but he wasn't sure the bike could pull it.

I said no problems.....put it on for me.

Dirtbike was a Maico 490.  I figure if it couldn't man-handle that tire, probably nothing out there could.

Fun stuff!!