What I Got Today!

Brac

This is the best price going right now for the britannia...

Monument Metals

Somewhere around 20$ oz is good for me. 

I use this website to judge which seller's have the best pricing because the deals move around from seller to seller on a daily basis.

Find bullion prices

I think I am trying to get as close to spot price as possible as oppose to buying 'collector' pieces... but there is still always go to be a premium associated with any purchase.

If you are trying to liquidate positions, eBay is probably going to be the best bet for selling because a local dealer is going to only give you right around spot price and on eBay you can recoup some of your premium.

I really want to get a gold buffalo next... but the thing is I just got 72 grams worth of wearable assets.

49928745057_3261bebfe1_c.jpg

Been stacking since 1st birthday when my great grandfather started me out with a Morgan silver dollar. I'm 45 now. This chest has various types of silver bars, including a couple of Britannia bars, various coins, rounds and 90% constitutional silver (mercury dimes, walkers, etc). It weighs around 44 lbs. The box was made by a family friend 30 years ago for my grandmother who passed 5 years ago. The extra special stuff is in a safe deposit box. I figure to pass it on to my kids.

20200618_212039~01.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Schu said:

That's awesome... I don't think I can be that serious but its great to see

It's taken my lifetime to collect it all. Definitely didn't happen overnight. A good lot of it was purchased when silver was below 10 bucks, what seems like a lifetime ago now.

12 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

Absolutely.  I got rid of my previous plow machine when I bought these as I didn't want to maintain more than 2 machines, but the 570 will become the new plow machine.

49420228667_dd67483d1b_h.jpg  

So what do one of these new set you back?

JJK

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

So what do one of these new set you back?

JJK

Anything (ATV) worth having, to serve multiple roles, I'd plan on $8-10k, new. 

I live in the mountains, so my stuff gets used pretty regularly.  In addition to plowing, I have a trailer to pull behind the ATV/UTV's to help with work around the property. We'll use them to go somewhere local as well... And, they're also just fun to go out and tool around in.  

Gotta say.....this Schiit Modius DAC....for $200 bucks is a home run to use with Klipsch speakers. It has a mellow yet detailed sound that just works so well with my KLF-30's. The mids-highs are slightly laid back. Very relaxed and analog sounding.

The Schiit Modi 3 got me hooked. The Modius is even better and both very affordable. 4838cae0b04ded5085904561fb35a701.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

You've decided to stay with the 'Blacks'?

They are so hard to let go , if you saw them in person they are a work of art and sound awesome . I think I am going to buy a pair of magico speakers and put the system at my other place . Im going to keep the Barcasti M20 M21 here at this home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not new today but dug out today , I have been saving them for a nice vintage setup but it will prob never happen to deep into current gear . I might list them not sure yet . Super clean de1af532953ad472386c3816c281ddfa.jpg
48ccbc7703d512fca718f8bcebb31a9b.jpg
9caa5050964f9d1c08b3fc0cd83a4fc8.jpg
9c8e86b535e2783a43db9c834269b9c2.jpg
6c760db1cc4bdc6fb6114f78ffe3b3c4.jpg
1a26367238f811c0a5e7d58d4edb529a.jpg
bb3d2f26a56d8b0ff89b6baa58831630.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk