What I Got Today!

Brac

12 minutes ago, SWL said:

Me, too.emoji4.png

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The Marantz PM 11 S 3 / SA 11 S 3 series are already classics, just like Marantz NA 8005 network players ... Mine

788457447_PM11-S3kleiner.thumb.jpg.72dab4840cd5c9c37bd47cbab5259f32.jpgSA11-S3kleiner.thumb.jpg.d0a659d279a7d7d5d3cbda5ad6952992.jpg

• Like 1

I see some nice HH Scott in there, too.
My babies (3). All fully restored with kick *** NOS tubes. The search ends here for me.[emoji846]

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SWL said:

My babies (3). All fully restored with kick *** NOS tubes. The search ends here for me.emoji846.png

My father's LK-72 sits in my basement, forlorn. Missing one knob, but otherwise pristine. (Do you know that ebay sellers charge $25 for a single HH Scott knob? Not even NOS.)

My father's LK-72 sits in my basement, forlorn. Missing one knob, but otherwise pristine. (Do you know that ebay sellers charge $25 for a single HH Scott knob? Not even NOS.)
Doesn't surprise me. [emoji852]

58 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Dang, from shrimp boat captain to banana farmer......

And am I ever getting a collection sir. Grand Nains, Blue Java, Gold Finger, Bordelon, Ensete Maurelii and now the Nam Wah. Also have key limes and a couple of different lemons, 'maters (tomatoes), cukes, mint, basil, rosemary, and some other stuff along those lines PLUS sabal palms, sagos, fan palms, blueberries and some unknown palmy-like plant around the pool. The yard isn't that big either. It's crazy I tell ya. Hate it that we're moving but making the pool a tropical paradise so the decision maker says "honey I have to have this one". They may overlook all the other battle scars....

28 minutes ago, joessportster said:

did wider shelves on my samson rack using the same birch solid wood............Now need to oil the shelves

new samson.PNG

I love what you did with the place. That 1.75" will have zero deflection and  proportions nicely with your hardware. Don't use the food safe mineral oil here. Non-Drying with zero build.

Drying oil (BLO or Tung) schedule:

Oil once each day for 1 week

Oil once each week for 1 month

Oil once each year for life

• Like 1