What I Got Today!

Brac

I play back each frequency on the HI-FI  at a normal volume with Subwoofer and Crites tweeters to 21KHZ. I hear from 19HZ to just barely 10KHZ, sometimes 11KHZ, sometimes 9.5KHZ.

The middle ranges come in pretty intense. I can still hear all the compression crap on the HD-FM stations.

JJK

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

I play back each frequency on the HI-FI  at a normal volume with Subwoofer and Crites tweeters to 21KHZ. I hear from 19HZ to just barely 10KHZ, sometimes 11KHZ, sometimes 9.5KHZ.

The middle ranges come in pretty intense. I can still hear all the compression crap on the HD-FM stations.

JJK

The frequency range is specified in the audio range in Hertz, the unit of measurement for vibrations per second. While low tones, i.e. slow vibrations of e.g. a bass string, can even be seen with the naked eye, the average human ear can perceive the range from 16 Hz to 20,000 Hz, which corresponds to a range of about 10 octaves. Within this range, the human ear can distinguish about 400,000 tones.

The Human Ear » speakerwizard.co.uk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

The frequency range is specified in the audio range in Hertz, the unit of measurement for vibrations per second. While low tones, i.e. slow vibrations of e.g. a bass string, can even be seen with the naked eye, the average human ear can perceive the range from 16 Hz to 20,000 Hz, which corresponds to a range of about 10 octaves. Within this range, the human ear can distinguish about 400,000 tones.

The Human Ear » speakerwizard.co.uk

At what age would those frequency ranges apply to? I know our hearing degrades quite a bit over time.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

I receive it on a daily basis...

sometimes more sometimes less

but I never miss a day of it

You need a slingshot and rubber gloves, wet it a little so it sticks and return it to the owners, house, door windows just everywhere, could be fun.

• Haha 1