What I Got Today!

Brac

Eric... It is UNBELIEVABLE that one man can do all that work. quite impressive to say the least. I cant even change out a leaking PVC pipe in my sprinkler system... not because I dont know how, but because I am to lazy. 😛

39 minutes ago, Schu said:

Eric... It is UNBELIEVABLE that one man can do all that work. quite impressive to say the least. I cant even change out a leaking PVC pipe in my sprinkler system... not because I dont know how, but because I am to lazy. 😛

Given enough time all things are possible:)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, A1UC said:

Rack all put together for 2nd system . I had it made with 4” top shelf 80 pounds 2883d1143ee8dcde223861fdcac0b447.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 

Almost there. A few dog holes and couple of end vices away from an awesome workbench. Looks kind of like my woodworking bench. Oops, sorry wrong forum. Regardless of my bad humor, I think it looks amazing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JJkizak said:

How do they perform when they get a bit of heat under them?

JJK

If it's burning gas, possibly no heat at all outside of the opening. You can easily adjust the gas for flame size and how much, if any heat you want to expand from the box. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

A "mantle speaker"....awesome idea, looks great. I assume that's a gas fired fireplace?

8 hours ago, JJkizak said:

How do they perform when they get a bit of heat under them?

JJK

Yep, it's gas.  I have plans for a removable heat shield as I did test the fireplace running for several hours.  Although it got pretty warm, it wasn't 'burning'.  We don't really use the fireplace unless we lose power all day during a winter storm.

• Like 1