What I Got Today!

Brac

31 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Nice, will probably save some weight also, if it's replacing a stock exhaust. What's an SDGT?

This is for the KTM, Super Duke GT that I got new to me back in September.

Not sure what the OEM muffler weighs but the new Arrow can weighs 5.6lbs.

The big weight saving is in the new Arrow De Cat link pipe, not to mention the removal of servo motor for the exhaust valve.

Old_Cat.thumb.JPG.bff877e9c45e2e586d5c2dee34b49eea.JPG

De_Cat.thumb.JPG.64e2b11ab6245f088eda3e3128d2bc0a.JPG

I should have everything installed tonight for a before and after photo op.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HPower said:

The big weight saving is in the new Arrow De Cat link pipe, not to mention the removal of servo motor for the exhaust valve.

Gotcha.....nice bike. Most of my buddies have traded in their street bikes for adventure bikes. They look to be a lot of fun. Might be surprised how much weight you're saving. Does it need any tune or re-flash? Pics would be great!

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 7:03 AM, K5SS said:

Got a pair of AC Infinity T10 Fans
99ba54b4dec0f2381aca5b9232921431.jpg
1d5bd4a7168d12ba4ef41569c27e8657.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea, will buy this for my Marantz as well, thanks for posting this! 129€ is really not much. What do You think about the noise-level?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HPower said:

http://www.rottweilerperformance.com ?

22 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Ya, those are the Rotty pics.

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Gotcha.....nice bike. Most of my buddies have traded in their street bikes for adventure bikes. They look to be a lot of fun. Might be surprised how much weight you're saving. Does it need any tune or re-flash? Pics would be great!

My GT is not quite a full blown Adventure machine, it's really a slightly tall Sport Touring bike... emphasizing the sport side of things.

For now I will try it just with the Healtech 'ESE' Exhaust Servo Eliminator I got at Rottweller, this makes the bike think the Servo and exhaust valve

are still there and not throw any errors.

There is a KTM ECU flash available at the dealer that is for a full Akrapovic system (no cat or exhaust valve), so that could be an option if the

stock ECU setting can't compensate enough for my transplant operation.

I might think 🤔 about a Stage 5 Rotty Intake System, which would include a Power Commander V and Dual channel Auto Tune.

But this might be going over board a bit.🙄

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HPower said:

My GT is not quite a full blown Adventure machine, it's really a slightly tall Sport Touring bike... emphasizing the sport side of things.

For now I will try it just with the Healtech 'ESE' Exhaust Servo Eliminator I got at Rottweller, this makes the bike think the Servo and exhaust valve

There is a KTM ECU flash available at the dealer that is for a full Akrapovic system (no cat or exhaust valve), so that could be an option if the

I might think 🤔 about a Stage 5 Rotty Intake System, which would include a Power Commander V and Dual channel Auto Tune.

23 minutes ago, HPower said:

this might be going over board a bit.🙄

I little is to much  and more is never enough !

14 minutes ago, HPower said:

Screenshot_2020-06-19-18-29-58.thumb.png.8d13873063f578bd03e5b26243790272.pngScreenshot_2020-06-19-18-29-48.thumb.png.f77b1abb8aee15f351daefa71a2e3214.png1588565_IMG_20200707_100837_01(1).thumb.jpg.4796ae31e495242976023038c7896168.jpg

dusted my te 4fiddy off back in May..

it came with a stock arrow exhaust..

the husqy 701 I have my eye on..now

or fe 3fiddy..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Schu said:

what does that tube behind the wall do?

divert run off?

It's a clean-out for the septic(sewer) lines from the upper floor of the house. I T'ed off of it to add a breather tube that goes all the way out to the front slope where there is an activated charcoal filter. I had a terrible time with sewer gas smell in my back yard until I added this filter and additional ones on the vents on top of the roof. No no odors at all now.:)

2 minutes ago, babadono said:

It's a clean-out for the septic(sewer) lines from the upper floor of the house. I T'ed off of it to add a breather tube that goes all the way out to the front slope where there is an activated charcoal filter. I had a terrible time with sewer gas smell in my back yard until I added this filter and additional ones on the vents on top of the roof. No no odors at all now.:)

You should have contacted a plumber prior to using those particular fittings for a clean out.  Or at least someone who used to be one:wink:

3 hours ago, HPower said:

No such thing as going over board! 

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Nice wall, with the amount of block remaining, looks like you're going up quite a few more courses. Those block are the big boys, solid. I normally use the hollow style then fill the middle with stone. Do they rely on their weight to hold them or is there some kind of anchor, glue? Nice place Eric.

• Thanks 1