What I Got Today!

Brac

Got my Brand New Technics SL1200 MK7 last night. Even with my Tremor I was able to set it up quite easily no cussing or screaming involved. I was surprised by the fit and finish very nice indeed. Played 1/2 of 1 LP just to check it out sounds damn nice. Todays Project is to get it balls on level. I am getting a few select LP of my favorites for listening pleasure. If your in the market I highly recommend the 1200 MK7

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, joessportster said:

Got my Brand New Technics SL1200 MK7 last night. Even with my Tremor I was able to set it up quite easily no cussing or screaming involved. I was surprised by the fit and finish very nice indeed. Played 1/2 of 1 LP just to check it out sounds damn nice. Todays Project is to get it balls on level. I am getting a few select LP of my favorites for listening pleasure. If your in the market I highly recommend the 1200 MK7

s-l1600.jpg

Nice TT , hope to see you in the vinyl record spinning thread. So what about the AT Cartridge with the Shibata Needle, got it as well ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

Nice TT , hope to see you in the vinyl record spinning thread. So what about the AT Cartridge with the Shibata Needle, got it as well ?

I currently have the Orange eliptical, Brown Shibata is on my short list.......................After all the $$$ spent on Christmas for the Boys the Stylus will have  to wait at least till Jan. Spun the MFSL Dire Straits, and Keb Mo this morning after leveling and adjusting the VTA and the cue height. Double checking speed accuracy with the Kab strobe and VTF. Now I ca just set back and listen for a spell

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1