What I Got Today!

Brac

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

I'd love to have one of those but can't justify the cost.

JJK

My wife wanted this more than I, in fact it was her idea to get it.  Of course I didn't argue.  I think we got a good deal.  It's a 2019 model with 8 hours on it, for half the cost of a brand new one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

What I would do to it would be considered "riding" it 😁

That always confuses me when something has a steering wheel and more than one seat LOL!  One person drives, and the other person hangs on for dear life!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Seadog said:

That always confuses me when something has a steering wheel and more than one seat LOL!  One person drives, and the other person hangs on for dear life!

I'm sure there's some nice land not too far away from you to play on. They are a lot of fun, especially with a group.

• Like 1

My BB rack finally came today so I can start hooking up the system. And yes I dinged the bottom shelf with that heavy azz amp.
Node 2
Oppo UDP203
McIntosh MX160 (the 151 is still for sale)
Xilica
McIntosh MC8207

BB RACK.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

May be an image of text that says 'Got tired of seeing everyone's boat pics on the weekend finally closed the deal on this bad boy TzOk 077474 HC'

The True Temper Dingy looks to be low maintenance - 

1 hour ago, Schu said:

Break Out Another Thousand

- unlike my buddy who just did a 28 hour round trip to buy the Fountain of his dreams or my stepson’s uncle who just bought an ocean going yacht that I dare say was deeep into six figures -  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, A1UC said:

Thanks , I really like the LampizatOr DACs , I bought another model from LampizatOr for my other system also . 71101547a589d6853c8901eb5f0d3376.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're such a gear *****.  I'm totally jealous.

EDIT, the above rhymes with more.  I guess I should have said gear prostitute, LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1