What I Got Today!

Brac

^for sure, there is NOTHING wrong with trying new things...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally was able to get around to framing up my Jeremy Mann Art work this past weekend...

51056627743_227e0aa8a9_h.jpg

My wife calls it my art gallery...

51057353261_e906f5c883_k.jpg

• Like 10

5 hours ago, Schu said:

^for sure, there is NOTHING wrong with trying new things...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally was able to get around to framing up my Jeremy Mann Art work this past weekend...

51056627743_227e0aa8a9_h.jpg

My wife calls it my art gallery...

Reminds me of SciFi film art – Bladerunner or Ghost In the Shell maybe.

I got the correct size compact spare tire for the wagon.  When I replaced two tires after the blizzard, they told me my spare was the original, therefore 20 years old and getting perhaps unsafe.  So I agreed to replace the spare.  Then they say they can't get the discontinued size anymore and put the next closest size, which was close to an inch shorter.  The wagon already has a low stance, so this started bothering me, and I found from a different source the correct size.  The gist of the story is the first store will not just take the smaller tire back for a refund, so if anyone needs a brand new compact spare Kumho T125/80 D16 let me know.

• Like 1

And hope you kept the old one!

Had a blowout from too long mileage on one. Had another and had tire put on rim that fit my car.

Some said not possible but my tire place didn't know.

Some new cars are said to have no doughnut spare. Just call AAA to tote you in to a place to replace your flat. Keep a can of fixaflat handy for roadside.

• Like 1