What I Got Today!

Brac

Truth be told, the snowblower was delivered in April; never got to use it.  The mower was delivered on Thursday.  Today will be it’s maiden run.  Fortunately, it uses the same battery and charger as the snowblower.  The mower uses a single battery, whereas the snowblower uses two batteries.  My neighbor’s brother works for EGO, so I got really great deals on both.

I plan to not buy another internal combustion engine.

6BCC2090-C45C-4034-A5E8-E44482A19E4C.jpeg

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Truth be told, the snowblower was delivered in April; never got to use it.  The mower was delivered on Thursday.  Today will be it’s maiden run.  Fortunately, it uses the same battery and charger as the snowblower.  The mower uses a single battery, whereas the snowblower uses two batteries.  My neighbor’s brother works for EGO, so I got really great deals on both.

I plan to not buy another internal combustion engine.

6BCC2090-C45C-4034-A5E8-E44482A19E4C.jpeg

I was skeptical for a long time, then took the plunge. Have the mower, blower, stick edger and string trimmer. Bye bye gas equipment, at least for my yard. 

• Like 5

A neighbor has the mower and it's kind of funny.  Drove by and his yard was mowed and I didn't hear him mowing.  Kinda strange til I realized he had the mower.  Ya ALWAYS hear ppl mowing here in the hood.  Will be strange someday when those mowers take over.  Quiet as a church mouse in the hood?  Seriously?  Then ya can't mumble "NOW who the heck is out mowing!"  He loves his.

• Like 4

A neighbor has the mower and it's kind of funny.  Drove by and his yard was mowed and I didn't hear him mowing.  Kinda strange til I realized he had the mower.  Ya ALWAYS hear ppl mowing here in the hood.  Will be strange someday when those mowers take over.  Quiet as a church mouse in the hood?  Seriously?  Then ya can't mumble "NOW who the heck is out mowing!"  He loves his.
My neighbor is retired, up there in age and is losing his mind. I swear he mows his lawn three times a day even when there's snow on the ground. That thing is so damn loud and he scalps it right down to the dirt....all season long.

Then he puts a plow on it for the snow. You gotta see this operation.....LOL

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, billybob said:

Guy a couple of doors down vacuums his rock driveway way too often with his riding apparatus.

one small rock hits the mower and you looking at a projectile----dented cars , busted glass -

• Like 1

Old lady next door to me still mows hers.  She's 84 and drives me nuts.  FINALLY listened and bought a small tractor with a mower deck.  Now the yards fine but when summer hits???  That yard is down lower than the greens @ Muirfield. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DizRotus said:

.  The mower uses a single battery, whereas the snowblower uses two batteries. 

at least you have 2 chargers  in case 1 fails ---and the same with the batteries --

Niles SI-2125 2-channel power amplifier came home with me today. Met all of my requirements. Went immediately into my rack to run 2/4 of the bookshelf speakers which I have chained to my ceiling (rear Atmos position). More than adequate for that. Take a look at those numbers.

125 watts RMS per channel at 8 ohms (0.02% THD, both channels driven) - 20 Hz to 20 kHz

200 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms (.02% THD, both channels driven) - 20 Hz to 20 kHz

300 watts bridged RMS (mono) into 8 ohms 

stable down to 2.67 ohms (4 ohms stable bridged) (for piggy backing multiple speakers)

toroidal transformer has two separate windings

4 X 10,000uF 63V 105C Rubycon filter capacitors

Input Sensitivity 0.878V for 8 ohm rated input

independent adjustable level controls

12-volt trigger (in/out)

26 pounds

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

And for those who like to show off your tubes or just look at topless photos, here is a peak at what's underneath.

IMG_0193.JPG

• Like 4

The last (2) Sigma NR v2 cables I have been waiting for . I have these on Amplifier, DAC , Preamp . I’m using the

Sigma v2 RCA and and Sigma Speaker Cables along with a Omega USB .

Very happy with Shunyata

8b0e070fcfd8a08ea2e4152d22c9d164.jpg

8e9d0e05efbe79a9035047df17ed6a9a.jpg

980fb563369b2e37bd187918fac05792.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

12 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

MN fishing opener and I got my first walleye!

Screenshot_20210515-234045_Photos.jpg

You're first?  Geez that's a nice one too.  Some great eating right there.  Have some fun reeling him in?  lolol  Come on over they're slammin them up on Lake Erie right now along with perch.  Enjoy that one! 

• Like 2