What I Got Today!

Brac

On 5/23/2021 at 2:46 PM, USNRET said:

Another Butcher Block Acoustics rack

smart azz wiring awaiting young son to move subs

DB32CAD6-9305-48AC-AD80-FBF23CDD196A.jpeg

Man O man that is looking S-W-E-E-T Mike. You have got to be enjoying that set up.

• Like 2

My thoughts:

- Didn´t mind the PS5 next to Jethro Tull. ^^

- What speakers are we looking at here? Excuse my lack of knowledge, but i don´t know the makers-logo...

- AND – most interesting of all! Star Fleet Project? I haven´t heard Brian May´s music (yet), i asume You know the TV show?

Those are Zu Omen Dirty Weekend.  So far, they do not appear to be very finicky about placement, which is quite a change from the Fortes that normally occupy that space.  Nice strong center image.

I know of the show only from the album.  The bands around the Khorns are ratchet straps holding false corners in place on the side next to the window.  This will suffice until I make something more permanent.  I may build fully enclosed backs but will not permanently attach them, as these are nearly perfect and I want to preserve them for the owner that follows me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

My backyard view after 8 years of waiting... finally fully retired.

wow ---I have a question -----being I hear real estate is quite expensive in Vancouver --what is the average home price in your neighborhood - average house cost-

Not cheap, but we bought 8 years ago and from a keen seller.  Prices have increased quite a bit in last few years. Glad we bought when we did.

The Klipsch are downstairs, still working on the audio / HT

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MC39693 said:

Actually just outside Victoria on Vancouver Island, facing east that is Mount Baker across the channel. Average house price in this “neighbourhood” is north of $1.4 M Cdn. 

Are you on Triangle Mountain, by any chance?  I'm downtown, but I've got a good view of Mount Baker from my east windows, particularly the kitchen window. 

• Like 1

My backyard view after 8 years of waiting... finally fully retired.D3E861C8-672A-48C9-A94B-6415195344E4.thumb.jpeg.0d83564af76fd8301e9be5d6c8ec5338.jpeg

That’s something else , very nice

Are you not supposed to downsize when you get older ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallest turbo I've ever purchased.  Also going to be the smallest motor I've put a turbo on.  [emoji4]

51208635132_7cfd44423d_b.jpg  

Looks like the size turbo I’m putting on my Honda Talon [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

12 hours ago, A1UC said:

Looks like the size turbo I’m putting on my Honda Talon emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Did you go with the Jackson Racing kit? They are similar turbos from Garrett.  I'm fabbing this one up for my RZR 900 S myself as I don't want one of the bigger machines and the kit you can buy is not setup like I'd like.  I will be using and AWIC setup modified from a turbo model RZR. If I wasn't running E85, I could use the stock injectors, but I've picked up some ID1050's, which are a perfect "drop-in" and ID always supplies good data to start the tune with. 

Did you go with the Jackson Racing kit? They are similar turbos from Garrett.  I'm fabbing this one up for my RZR 900 S myself as I don't want one of the bigger machines and the kit you can buy is not setup like I'd like.  I will be using and AWIC setup modified from a turbo model RZR. If I wasn't running E85, I could use the stock injectors, but I've picked up some ID1050's, which are a perfect "drop-in" and ID always supplies good data to start the tune with. 

Yes still waiting for it , when I modded my truck I put a Turbonator on it , made huge difference you ever see them ?