What I Got Today!

Brac

Did you go with the Jackson Racing kit? They are similar turbos from Garrett.  I'm fabbing this one up for my RZR 900 S myself as I don't want one of the bigger machines and the kit you can buy is not setup like I'd like.  I will be using and AWIC setup modified from a turbo model RZR. If I wasn't running E85, I could use the stock injectors, but I've picked up some ID1050's, which are a perfect "drop-in" and ID always supplies good data to start the tune with. 

Still waiting for kit , check these out put one on my truck when it got modded made big difference
1d38a9418078395dbdea70be03f95056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only company I've ever purchased anything from that was through a sponsored ad on Facebook.  If you like really unique scents, give them a try!

https://liveoutlaw.com/collections/blazing-saddles/products/blazing-saddles-solid-cologne

I just got their Blazing Saddles hard cologne.  If you want to smell like a wild west outlaw, this stuff is for you!

2 hours ago, A1UC said:

Still waiting for kit , check these out put one on my truck when it got modded made big difference
1d38a9418078395dbdea70be03f95056.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like they are VGT? I almost bought a VGT turbo for my RZR, but didn't want have to change it up for non-electronic boost control. My diesel Jeep has almost the same turbo as the one I bought for the RZR, but a slightly bigger hot side with VGT. 

54 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Does anyone really know what a wild west outlaw smelled like?

Probably not very good, but I would imagine there was some combination of leather, gunpowder and whiskey like the Blazing Saddles cologne.  🙂

• Like 1

Still working on our pork program. Our older sow just had these five piglets today. Our younger gilt should be having some in the very near future as well. Probably two years or so before these are big enough to justify the effort/expense of butchering, but it's always been about the long game and simply going through the experience of growing our own food.

548F5AF9-B7DC-4EA7-A377-23831B76B19C.thumb.jpeg.90e55597e15adcf4af4c9ece6147a214.jpeg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

it's always been about the long game and simply going through the experience of growing our own food.

That's a wise move imo!  I've locked in for life w/a couple out in the country that raise Angus.  Coached Little League with them when my daughters were playing.  Gotta love the Kroger "Beyond Burgers" I see comprised of the plant based protein.  Nope THAT crap isn't ever gonna happen @ my house.  Sad that people buy them and pay the price of ground beef.

Got one of those fancy (expensive!) Tempur pedic cooling pillows. I had to laugh at the box it was shipped in. You could obviously see by the writing on the box that it was a pillow so these guys must have taken all their frustations out on it.330d143ea0aa50d83580876b65057996.jpgba805491dceb6cb34f4de246f36ac3e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Like 2