What I Got Today!

Brac

26 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Ha!  I have that same lamp if you believe it!  Looks like your settled in and ready to cut it loose though.  :)

Gift from my mom.  She said I "needed" it. Rarely gets used, but there it is.   I'm cutting loose a little right now.  Had to do lots of rearranging and experimenting, but I finally got the subs blended well with the speakers run full range.  That's what I wanted.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, SWL said:

That's how I roll, too

Crossover route was a failed experiment. It would either be I go active and then that would require another couple thousand at least to be spent just to do so.   This method is DAC straight to amps. Best sound I have gotten so far. 

• Like 1

Not trying to change the subject, but I just got these in. I know some of you remember the days of record collecting and getting those cool album covers. Well today I got 20 Blu-ray slipcovers, all pressed and mostly mint condition, 12 of them came in plastic sleeve protectors too...

11 Disney

3 lenticular

1 gold foil

So if you got any slipcovers you want gone, DM some pics to me.

IMG_0627.thumb.JPG.2691164d1ec9cbe3dd4f13dcab27cdd6.JPG

• Like 1

Not too long ago, I purchased a DAC with XLR outputs, which would have to share my power amp that has XLR inputs, with the A/V Receiver.  I wanted a switcher and then landed on this review over at ASR.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/nobsound-3-in-1-out-xlr-audio-switch-review.11062/

Which led to its purchase over at Amazon.  Works as advertised too. 

https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-Audio-Balanced-Converter-Selector/dp/B07QVKPR2V/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=nobsound+xlr+switcher&qid=1628610036&sr=8-1 

81k26TW0oDL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Like 2