What I Got Today!

Brac

On 10/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, Schu said:

pre ordered... hopefully here by last week in Oct.

Astell&Kern SP2000T

SP2000T_09_2048x2048.png

SP2000T_Quad-DAC_Processing_4cca3cce-d80

complete with a Korg Nutube 6p1 tube and four (two per channel) ES9068AS chipsets...

And you use this entirely in a portable setup, or as a source for your main 2-channel rig?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Well, if it work, it work. 

My current room works well for bass at the seating position.  My previous theater required 3 sub to get this kind of bass at the seating position.  We will be moving next year and I am hoping I don't have the need to get a second.  I'm kind of tired of equipment taking over.  I can do the La Scalas and a sub, but I did in-wall speakers for the surrounds and built my own center channel out of a mantel so that it hides crap.

• Like 1

Just now, yamahaSHO said:

My current room works well for bass at the seating position.  My previous theater required 3 sub to get this kind of bass at the seating position.  We will be moving next year and I am hoping I don't have the need to get a second.  I'm kind of tired of equipment taking over.  I can do the La Scalas and a sub, but I did in-wall speakers for the surrounds and built my own center channel out of a mantel so that it hides crap.

I hear ya.  Why I'm a stereo ONLY guy and have been for many years now. 

Wow 75!!! Happy Birthday! 🥳 My father made 60 last week, but he looks like 50. Very active, leads healthy lifestyle and travells a lot. But the main reason he's so energetic and young I suppose is that he's in love 🥰 We bought him marcus theatres gift card https://giftcards-market.com/downloads/marcus-theatres-gift-card/ to share his day with the best woman in the world!

Edited by Quirk
  • Like 3