What I Got Today!

Brac

Ok, I dumped Tapatalk because I thought the forum was straightened out. Why can't I post a simple pic from my phone? It's just a pic of a GZ34 and it says that it exceeds 2 MB? What am I missing?

Thanks!

On 10/9/2021 at 6:54 PM, Dave1291 said:

I'm thinkin just slam it in reverse, stomp the gas and hit the brakes 10 yards later.  It'll be juuussssst fine.  Could get tricky though!  🤣

That's how real men do it. 😋

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SWL said:

Ok, I dumped Tapatalk because I thought the forum was straightened out. Why can't I post a simple pic from my phone? It's just a pic of a GZ34 and it says that it exceeds 2 MB? What am I missing?

Thanks!

Well, is the photo larger than 2MB?  If your phone is shooting at high quality, or fine resolution, then likely it is.....

48 minutes ago, SWL said:

Thanks!

Go to edit feature and resize pic!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SWL said:

I've been looking for something along those lines but see nothing. Where can I resize the pic? I have a Samsung Galaxy S21. 

Sorry but I'm on a tablet (Microsoft Surface) with windows 10.  Files and pics in Explorer.  Haven't had a cell phone since I retired 9 years ago so I'm no help there.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SWL said:

It's just a pic of a GZ34 and it says that it exceeds 2 MB? What am I missing?

Where do you even start with that?!?! In 2021 if you don't know the answer to that you have not business owning a phone, let along posting things on the Internet. Please don't tell me you have a facebook account and that is where you get ALL you news from.🙄

I've been looking for something along those lines but see nothing. Where can I resize the pic? I have a Samsung Galaxy S21

Please return it and see if you can get your flip phone back.

Try this:

https://blog.shortpixel.com/9-apps-resize-images-android-device/

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rplace said:

Where do you even start with that?!?! In 2021 if you don't know the answer to that you have not business owning a phone, let along posting things on the Internet. Please don't tell me you have a facebook account and that is where you get ALL you news from.🙄

Please return it and see if you can get your flip phone back.

Try this:

https://blog.shortpixel.com/9-apps-resize-images-android-device/

No Facebook and I don't sit and study my phone all day, every day. The only reason I have a smartphone is to go on audio forums and make fun of all the wooden eared dorks out there.

• Haha 3