What I Got Today!

Brac

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

any progress ?

A little... I move very slowly.

I was waiting for somethings to come in so I could start, I just began last night

52124957284_0aa1f355d6_h.jpg

I wanted to see if it was even going to be a path that I want to follow... the answer is definitely.

I am trying it with a high pass starting around 7k @24db roll off and it already sounds really good... also I am playing with delay @ 15mil

52104062385_82a968e799_c.jpg

52103586353_4092826bac_c.jpg

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Schu said:

A little... I move very slowly.

I was waiting for somethings to come in so I could start, I just began last night

52124957284_0aa1f355d6_h.jpg

I wanted to see if it was even going to be a path that I want to follow... the answer is definitely.

I am trying it with a high pass starting around 7k @24db roll off and it already sounds really good... also I am playing with delay @ 15mil

52104062385_82a968e799_c.jpg

52103586353_4092826bac_c.jpg

keep me updated please, I consider something similar for my RF7 Evo Tecs

• Like 1

Don't get new stuff often beside rebuilding the pc a couple months ago. But as of yesterday it's driving a pair of these, first time I've had the copper speakers too.

Got some 12 gauge tinned ofc incoming for them!

PXL-20220611-214355935.jpg

PXL-20220611-214430280.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Emile said:

Haha; just bought some cherry RB-75's :)  Coming from British Columbia - about as far from FL as one can get :(

You're gonna love them. Give them a try as mains too before you dedicate them as surrouds.

I listen to mine more than my Belle's or my RF7II's...nice score!

• Thanks 1

I meant no offense to you, did you notice the smiley face? So seriously what are you going to do with the little monitors? Notoriously they are used(or used to be) sitting right on top of a mixing desk for near field monitoring to make sure a mix sounds good on small speakers.

2 hours ago, babadono said:

Notoriously they are used(or used to be) sitting right on top of a mixing desk for near field monitoring to make sure a mix sounds good on small speakers.

I believe you're thinking of the NS-10.