What I Got Today!

Brac

4 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Ah yes, the smiley face solves everything...

And, how much were they?  I'll never tell, surely we don't want this to turn into an economic discussion, now do we?

These are not exactly small speakers, nor do they replicate what is to be heard from small speakers.  You might have googled the incorrect model.  And they don't sit right on top of a mixing desk at 

Enclosure Dimensions (HxWxD): 675x375x326mm (26.5×14.75×12.75″)
Weight:

31kg (each speaker)358350178_DSC04504(Large).thumb.JPG.ee38cc1feaffb1329ca59c6fa7d62198.JPG

LOOK Ma...no horns....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Thanks my friend.  Yes gas is a nice prize these days.  Luckily I drive very little.

I think due to the very high prices for fuels of all kinds, we have all changed our relationship to driving in the last few months

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

Loving those gas prices.  Will post a pic of my fill up later.

I drive till the low gas light comes on. I can no longer fill up. Pump cuts me off at $125.

Until recently it was always between $65 and 85. About 6 weeks ago I got my last full tank for $116. None of it bothers me in the least.

I'm really quite sick of the chit chat on TV every four or five minutes about gas prices. Who around here is truly going to change their life for the difference between three and five even $10 a gallon? Some of you spend several hundred on a single tube for your multi-thousand dollar amp. This is the thread that proves the excess. Guilty myself.

I truly feel bad for the people it's making a 20 or 30% difference in their weekly budget. But for most people I know it's just a reason to b!tc#.

Not directed at you @Tarheel in any way, just a general observation of the noise out there the last several weeks

Back to your normally scheduled programming, old man shaking fists rant over.

• Like 7