What I Got Today!

Brac

hows that Jay's... I have been looking at getting one of them... probably the CDM-4 equipped unit, but the CDT2 is also a great mechanism and I only want transport functionality.

Lampizator seems to be using your dac in all it's social media postings.

hows that Jay's... I have been looking at getting one of them... probably the CDM-4 equipped unit, but the CDT2 is also a great mechanism and I only want transport functionality.

Lampizator seems to be using your dac in all it's social media postings.

Jays is excellent, I'm using the RJ45 I2S to my Horizon DAC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 6:43 PM, yamahaSHO said:

Why do I have to love such big sound?! This was like unboxing a floor standing speaker.  Smaller than the mantel speaker I made, but this one doesn't go un-noticed. 

PXL_20220928_223225996

PXL_20220928_223502818

I bet that’s going to sound great once it’s all together.

I like the look of that cabinet too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Invidiosulus said:

I bet that’s going to sound great once it’s all together.

I like the look of that cabinet too.

I should have it up and going tomorrow.  Hung the TV last night and now need to wire it all up.  Luckily, the rear is all wired up from the previous owner when they built the house, so I just have to hang the new surrounds and connect them up! 

For the cabinet... That was a bit if a pain to sort out, but I like it for the outcome.  I bought it on Wayfair and it came with a bunch of damaged parts.  They sent me another, and it had some damaged parts as well.  I put it together and things didn't fit right, but I had enough parts between the two to make something that worked, but still has a gouge in the top panel that isn't covered by the center speaker. After talking with Wayfair again, they refunded me.  For the price of $0, I'll use it until I get some time to build something that fits me.  At the original price of about $1k, I was very unhappy and I didn't want to keep sending more kits and hoping they are good. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

A near mint Cannondale Prophet mountain bike.  It has the Lefty fork which is pretty wild.  Found it on Facebook marketplace.  Going to clean off the dust, air up the suspension and tires and hit the trails!

6FC54654-851A-468A-8AC6-C84D325FB392.jpeg

Gonna need some pedals first.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, babadono said:

Congrats! I know you're gonna luv them. Who parted with them?

I got them from Cory. He had a customer buy them, then trade them in because they had to downsize their house and these wouldn't fit. If you watched Paducah Home Theater's YouTube video comparing the Underground Jubilees vs the Heritage Jubilees, my Jubilees are the ones in the video.

• Like 4