What I Got Today!

Brac

4 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Awesome!  What are you going to use them for?

Just listening to lots of music. I was disappointed at first but now after listening to them for an hour or so I don't know what I was expecting.They sound great. Right now I'm listening to Classic Ellington by Simon Rattle and it is exquisite. Need some work on set up but we'll get there. I don't understand what p[eople expect for bass but it's clean and crisp. Not muddy or booming. And the mid and highs are clean. They seemed thin and tinny at first but I took my time and actually listened. I'm very happy with the choice.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, geezin' said:

Just listening to lots of music. I was disappointed at first but now after listening to them for an hour or so I don't know what I was expecting.They sound great. Right now I'm listening to Classic Ellington by Simon Rattle and it is exquisite. Need some work on set up but we'll get there. I don't understand what p[eople expect for bass but it's clean and crisp. Not muddy or booming. And the mid and highs are clean. They seemed thin and tinny at first but I took my time and actually listened. I'm very happy with the choice.

What was your 2-channel set up prior to the Heresy's?  It takes time for the ears and brain to adjust.  The same happened to me after 30 years of forte II, then changing to the forte IV.

• Like 1

Klipsch R-610f. Big jump.

Schitt Modi3+ through a Topping PA3s class D. I may hook them up to my 1965 Fisher 440T just to see what it produces.

Currently listening to Tchaikovsky's 1812 by Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. Damn.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, geezin' said:

Klipsch R-610f. Big jump.

Schitt Modi3+ through a Topping PA3s class D. I may hook them up to my 1965 Fisher 440T just to see what it produces.

Currently listening to Tchaikovsky's 1812 by Erich Kunzel and the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. Damn.

Very nice.  Did they come with risers?  If not, I wonder if the Heresy IV risers would work?  Great score!  Very clean specimen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2022 at 4:23 PM, Weni said:

I decided to become more physically active and lose some weight. That's why I bought some sportswear but I still look for sneakers. I checked poshmark reviews and thinking to buy Nike there. But first, I would love to check all the good options. Who can recommend good sportswear stores? 

Get out of here, scammer

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2022 at 9:26 PM, MEH Synergy said:

Big thanks to @ClaudeJ1 and his buddy for getting me my end game system.  Pair of each. 

00a0a_eX2F8obdWBOz_0lM0t2_1200x900.jpg

What should one expect to pay for a pair of SH's on the used market, and where does one search? I rarely see them in the wild. These are the only thing I'd conceivably buy to supplant my LS bass bins + AMT's.

• Like 1