What I Got Today!

Brac

23 minutes ago, geezin' said:

Don't care. 'Taint the first time you stuck yer beak in my posts.

Oh I see now.  For some reason I am subject to a different set of response rules as anyone else here.  WTF?  It isn't the first time I have ever posted either, ffs.  I have also given a "like" to several of your posts too, damn I guess I should apologize?  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

GoldNote M 9 Class D Mono Amplifiers with Hypex UCD 180 Modules that doesn´t suck on the switchmode power supply also available from Hypex but on a classic linear power supply. So the Italians are serious about the current and in the control of the UCD 180 they use instead of the usual op-amps a combination of two individual transistors that transmit the signals to the power stage with 200W/ 8Ohm

2070388874_GoldNoteM9.thumb.jpg.985d3828af99d929335c816f3679f2be.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, rplace said:

Same one in my kitchen. Could not be happier.

Oh nice! I went through some old threads here as part of my decision process and saw that you had gone with a Bonavita at one point. I didn't realize you ultimately went with a MM. Two brews in, and it's everything I hoped it would be.

8 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I went through some old threads here as part of my decision process and saw that you had gone with a Bonavita

Originally I did. Lasted about 4-5 years. Was very happy. But now I think I have one for life.

Compress_20230206_180019_9900.thumb.jpg.7228e722074b0150ff59c1a67b00ab81.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, babadono said:

Oops sorry, by the color I thought is was Kubota, never heard of Branson

It's a 2020 Branson 2505h, nearly new.  Paid $18k with the front loader, backhoe, and blade.  All the tractors in this size use nearly the same parts. Almost all use the same Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel.  I narrowed my search to a few different make/models and looked for the nicest one I could, with the attachments I wanted.  The backhoe alone, if you had to purchase separately, is like $7k+. 

I hadn't heard of Branson or Yanmar (they makes tractors too and I actually liked their offering in this category), or many other tractor brands, but I have never shopped for a tractor before.