What I Got Today!

Brac

1 hour ago, burninator said:
On 9/29/2017 at 5:26 PM, dirtmudd said:

never knew klipsch made unnecessary products....

How about unjustifiable? In that I really didn't need them, but couldn't resist. 

It's not a sickness, it's a cure! ;)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Good choice A1UC, I love my Kubota, it's smaller than yours but perfect for what I need. They are really durable and never seem to have a problem, mine is 9 years old with 988 hours and does everything like if it were new.

The front end loader is invaluable, quick disconnect bucket and fork attachment is really handy, finishing mower and bionic blade for grading is everything I need to get alot done easily.  

It was time to complete the 5.2 system in Music Hall.................so, dropped by my local Klipsch dealer and took these home to compliment the RP-280F towers....IMG_7311.jpg

How the surrounds are packed............grill is in it's OWN cardboard wrap....IMG_7316.jpg

.......the grill......IMG_7325.jpg

Speaker without grill................IMG_7321.jpg

• Like 3

Center channel un-boxing ..............IMG_7332.jpg

....grill is pre-attached much like the 280F's were, with foam sheet between...IMG_7334.jpg

I love the interesting multi-bevel baffle on this speaker, you really don't see it in the Klipsch promo photos the way it looks sitting in front of you....IMG_7335.jpg

Yes, it has the Tractrix port on the back like the rest of the RP line....IMG_7336.jpg

• Like 2

Here's the set without grills..........IMG_7342.jpg

.......With grills...IMG_7344.jpg

....and just a full shot before they get put in their places on the rear side walls and up front under the screen....    I have another new addition and those will be coming up shortly in the next photo essay....   Thanks for viewing, can't wait to hear these !IMG_7349.jpg

• Like 3

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Tigerman said:

How the surrounds are packed............grill is in it's OWN cardboard wrap....

I really like that design, it's like 2 speakers in one. Good looking set, that center channel face is cool looking. :emotion-21:

• Like 1