What I Got Today!

Brac

On 3/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, Ceptorman said:

MMMMM....a V4 Honda motorcycle, Ive had about 15 V4 bikes. I was changing the exhaust pipe on a 2000 Honda VFR Interceptor (800cc V4) I started it without any pipe mounted, open header. The sound was spectacular :D

Dude you should have heard that 1100cc V4, four carbs, water cooled, six speed, shaft drive 600# monster take off. Popping the clutch had to be done carefully since I was 155# at my fighting weight back then. Front tire could always come three feet off the ground with ease. Weight towards the front for the curves, built for cruising well also.... My most favorite bike ever! This isn't it, ground never looked like that in central FL, no sissy-bar no windshield but it's exactly like what we had.

84_V65_MAGNA.jpg

• Like 1

$450 in parts later, these beauties have finally returned to glory!

3e6b01c8d0f1d828a6222af56a56314a.jpg

385b51ca442e4f504fbf4479661c8774.jpg

After selling the subwoofer and the cable for $375, brings the all-in price to $725. I am a happy camper, for the time being at least..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Dude you should have heard that 1100cc V4, four carbs, water cooled, six speed, shaft drive 600# monster take off. Popping the clutch had to be done carefully since I was 155# at my fighting weight back then. Front tire could always come three feet off the ground with ease. Weight towards the front for the curves, built for cruising well also.... My most favorite bike ever! This isn't it, ground never looked like that in central FL, no sissy-bar no windshield but it's exactly like what we had.

84_V65_MAGNA.jpg

My cousin had that exact bike, same color, know it well. It ran very strong, I had a V45 Sabre that year. I totaled the V45, bought a new 84 1000 Interceptor, totaled it also. None of these wrecks ere my fault. I've had 9 or 10 Honda Interceptors....hence my screen name :D

My cousin traded the V65 for a Yamaha V-Max, similar style, but more HP.

Very nice @Schu

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rplace said:

^^^ beautiful. What is the story?

I looked endlessly for 2 days found it by chance on Google.  Having it custom built in Arizona. Just a 6 to 8 week wait. I'd don't know if I can hold out, that long.

H and Twined Twine

4 minutes ago, KROCK said:

I looked for endlessly for 2 days found it by chance on Google.  Haven it custom built from Arizona. Just a 6 to 8 week wait. I'd don't know if I can hold out, that long.

H and Twined Twine

What' going on top and inside?  Gear perhaps?

Just now, Thaddeus Smith said:

Oh yes, my girls are also thriving in our little homestead life.

Glad to hear that things are going well for your family -- i know you made big life changes (job) over the past few years. Sounds like you’re a success story. Happy for you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Glad to hear that things are going well for your family -- i know you made big life changes (job) over the past few years. Sounds like you’re a success story. Happy for you.

Yessir. Making less money than I was, yet quality of life is better, needs are always met, and we even have room for some wants and fun stuff.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

More goat kids (Thursday actually). Two does and a buck this time.

OK, super cute pic of the kid holding the kid.  :smile:   Someone with a camera captured a moment in time.

That one needs to get printed, framed and hung on the wall in the living room. 

• Like 2