What I Got Today!

Brac

• Moderators

New mower with Honda 1900 motor, gift from the wife...

I don't get it, how is this different from you buying her a vacuum as a "gift" (I'm told that is NOT OKAY)

Your right it's not OK, I did it a long time ago and never again.

I don't get it, how is this different from you buying her a vacuum as a "gift" (I'm told that is NOT OKAY)

Your right it's not OK, I did it a long time ago and never again.

You too, dtel, boy that's a Christmas my wife will never let me forget......jeesh.

^^ I´m ok with it, power tools or motor driver devices are ok. We are both hobby gardners and anything for the Garden can be bought as a gift. lol

Now a vacuum that would be a whole different story [:|]

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I have the Dewalt version of the sliding compound miter saw. They can be really handy. I recently had to cut oak stair treads with a 2 deg. angle. Worked out great.

I actually wanted the Dewalt but couldn't justify the price difference for the ammount of use it will get. I really liked it though. I have a couple Hitachi nail guns that are built extremely well, that made the decision a little easier for me.

I actually wanted the Rigid version because it has a HUGE table. While doing research on it though I read several complaining about the blade brake crapping out real quick. Then I went with the Dewalt because it had the second biggest table.

I also have a Hitachi air gun (gas cartridge type) and I have been extremely happy with it. I'm sure that saw will give you many years of good service. Just keep the fingers clear!

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!