What I Got Today!

Brac

• 4 weeks later...

The unfortunate news that my fellow co-workers and myself will be unemployed by the end of the year... Sad

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012309250003&adjusted=1

SO sorry to hear that. I don't know what type of work you specialize in but you might PM USNRET. He's in aircraft maint and repairs. Let the Klipsch forum grapevine work for you.

a 1993 Browning Citori "Special Sporting Clays Edition". 30 inch ported barrels, 12ga. Has some nicks and wear, but locks up tight and has plenty of life in it. This is sorta like a pair of KLF-30's in the shotgun world. :D

_1040246-Edit.jpg

_1040247-Edit.jpg

_1040248-Edit.jpg

Just saw this... Beautiful thaddeussmith... just beautiful! I love my Belgium made Browning... best part was buying it with Dad 34 years ago. Wow! That was a long time ago. Congrats, be safe, and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Sure will, I had just happen to catch one on the Emotiva forum, good guy to deal with also.

I have read just about every review I could find, I think it's going to work fine, I was suprised at how well it's built.

Hope it sounds good. [Y]

A few months ago, I bought a Harman Kardon 430 just for fun and liked so much that I started to look for a second one for the bedroom. This past week, I stumbled into these on CL. Except for a few dead light bulbs, they are in excellent conditions, physically and sonically; from the same owner.

2x HK330C’s and a HK 730.

At first, I did not think much of the 330C (single power supply) in comparison to the 730 or even the 430 (twin powered); but after using them for a few days, I have to say that the 330C’s can keep up with their bigger twin powered brothers nicely. They sure wake up the Forte II and the Chorus II.

post-40280-13819802754214_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

More speakers to clutter up the room.

Always remember this, speakers never clutter your room. However, your room can inhibit your speakers.... lol

Good point Boxx, also that is some fancy "clutter" you have going on. [H]

How you like the sound ?

More speakers to clutter up the room.

Always remember this, speakers never clutter your room. However, your room can inhibit your speakers.... lol

Good point Boxx, also that is some fancy "clutter" you have going on. Cool

How you like the sound ?

I'm very pleased... However, I'm still trying to adjust my sub. It is a continual work in progress.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!