What I Got Today!

Brac

Got my car back today from the dealer. Needed a new transmission and came in under warranty (actually a class-action suit).......for a 13-year old car! If not it would have been $4k.

I'd still buy another one if they were available brand new.

That's a heck of a deal.

Got my car back today from the dealer. Needed a new transmission and came in under warranty (actually a class-action suit).......for a 13-year old car! If not it would have been $4k.

I read the invoice.  New $4,000 transmission for a 13 yo car for under warranty?  Meh.

FREE car wash from the dealer?  WOW!    :emotion-21:   :emotion-19:   :smile:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Made a move into MC carts and picked up an Ortofon MC20 MKII, a modded out Denon DL-103 in a Paradox Pulse body potted out with epoxy, and 2 SUTS to try out on my tables. post-59264-0-83320000-1463708056_thumb.j post-59264-0-47560000-1463708182_thumb.j post-59264-0-31760000-1463708193_thumb.j . I still have a modded naked Ortofon MC15 coming with the cactus cantilever and shibata tip.

• Like 1

bdea2ce224e3499075f432cab6940156.jpg

A pair of kg2 speakers off of craigslist for $60. I think I have a problem. When my wife asked why and where are you going to put them, I answered, I dunno they were there.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

DTR, I go through that on a constant basis. I just bought a pair of RB5's from jweber that I have no idea where they are going yet. I will have to answer to wifey about why I bought them and what am I selling now...vicious cycle.

Tim

• Like 1

I kind of know how you feel.... Just about finished with Forte II restoration project. Don't have a spot for them.

I just saw them on CL... Knew they needed some fixen up.... Had to go for it. Wife also asked where they are going.... Tried the guest bedroom line.... Didn't work

G.E.M

• Like 3

Schu, does this cover the radio or have you removed your radio?

MKP :-)

Its the complete console from starter button to radio delete plate. Even within the GT350R family, this piece is extremely rare.

27064259132_b29d0a2a6d_o.jpg

26884974120_f5849be091_o.jpg

Edited by Schu
  • Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!