What I Got Today!

Brac

They are pretty shallow for housing dual 6" woofers. I picked them up on a whim and I am not quite sure what I am going to do with them yet, probably end up in my office. 

They are very nice looking and sounding speakers. If I had a TV in the bedroom, I would probably snag another and use them as wall mounted front stage. 

• Like 1

Got one of these to stream to my Yamaha rig in my living room

Chromecast Audio

audio-chromecast-specs.jpg

Works pretty darn good and setup was a snap.  Streaming Pandora One as I type.  May upgrade to Spotify Premium.

Bill

I use a the blue tooth receiver i mentioned in the other thread for Sportif. I wonder if this would be better?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, teaman said:

Let me know what you think after you get it set up. I have both Gen1 and Gen 2 XPA amps so I would love to hear your thoughts!

Tim

I'm a total newb to all of this and this is my first amp ever so I might not be the best person to give a review seeing as I have nothing to compare it to. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, comay said:

I'm a total newb to all of this and this is my first amp ever so I might not be the best person to give a review seeing as I have nothing to compare it to. :rolleyes:

I am sure you will enjoy it. I have no experience with their modular blade amps as this one is but as you can see in my signature I have a ton of Emotiva/Sherbourn products. I have never had an issue with anything and Emotiva plays very nice with my coordinating equipment. I hope you enjoy it!

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!