What I Got Today!

Brac

6 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

Baby needed a new pair of shoes. So I ordered it a couple of pairs of these:

Nice!  Goes into the category of "expensive but worth it,"

I like good rubber and good brakes, they are the only things between you and road.  I got that value from my Dad.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Nice!  Goes into the category of "expensive but worth it,"

I like good rubber and good brakes, they are the only things between you and road.  I got that value from my Dad.

After the white knuckle drive home yesterday between Dillon and Helena, MT, I'm really looking forward to getting these.

Several retailers had these as Black Friday &/or Cyber Monday specials. So I picked up 2 boxes of 2 yesterday in Helena MT's Costco. So easy to setup evan a caveman or I can do it:

arlo-security-camera-product-photos-3.jp

Working great at the house here in less than 15 minutes. Forecast is for night time temperatures of -25C by next Tuesday. It will be interesting to see how well the cameras batteries hold up when it really gets cold here soon.

Well a couple of day's ago "Black Friday Deal";  Audeze LCD2 and Audeze Deckard 

Loving Them :D

I have to say straight out of the box I was a little worried sound was kind of dark and lacking clarity for a lack of better words but wow after about 15hrs they have really opened up with great clarity and tonal balance is settling in very nice.

Any other owners of recent or past manufactured LCD 2 I would love to hear of any break in impressions relative to time.

miketn

My Audeze LCD2-Deckard rs.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Any other owners of recent or past manufactured LCD 2 I would love to hear of any break in impressions relative to time.

Had them, used them via Schitt amp and my son used them via computer, never heard a difference during 'break-in' but then I have never heard 'break-in' with electronics.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!