What I Got Today!

Brac

10 hours ago, Wolfbane said:

I believe you will want to go with a beefier Mazda Diff in the S2000 if the Honda Diff waves bye!bye!

I've never heard of anyone running a Mazda diff in these.  I know there's a couple companies the upgrades the stock differential to handle more power and the guys that really only care about straight line stuff will use Ford rear ends. 

5 hours ago, yamahaSHO said:

I've never heard of anyone running a Mazda diff in these.  I know there's a couple companies the upgrades the stock differential to handle more power and the guys that really only care about straight line stuff will use Ford rear ends. 

Do a google search for replacement differentials and include 'S2K Forum' or S2000 Forums. A number of S2000 owners upgrade to use either Nissan or Mazda Differential gears, etc.. I believe the gear set in the OEM S2000 was made in Korea and designed only to deal with 300 RW HP or less and not a great of OEM torque. If you drag race the OEM Diff at 300 HP you will have an issue over time.

5 hours ago, Wolfbane said:

Do a google search for replacement differentials and include 'S2K Forum' or S2000 Forums. A number of S2000 owners upgrade to use either Nissan or Mazda Differential gears, etc.. I believe the gear set in the OEM S2000 was made in Korea and designed only to deal with 300 RW HP or less and not a great of OEM torque. If you drag race the OEM Diff at 300 HP you will have an issue over time.

I'm pretty active in the S2000 community...

7 hours ago, Matthews said:

Very nice Mookie :D

How do they sound with all 1200 of those watts of yours?

They started to sound a little harsh at 800 watts but mellowed out around 1000 watts, parts started falling off @ 1200! Nothing a little gorilla glue cant fix. When do you plan to pick them up!

This wasn't nearly as much fun as I had hoped. I picked these up for Matthews in the StL area. Thought he would freak out a little when he saw the post.

So, no these are not mine.

I did catch this little rascal this weekend though:

cat2.thumb.jpg.ae5e0f8a4a62bf53ddc4ba084ac4f767.jpg

Almost as much fun as a new pair of 7's!

• Like 3

This oil drain system for my lift rolled in a while back and I finally found the time to assemble and pressure test the system with my oil compressor. :emotion-21:For the quality and price Amazon sells these for I can't believe they make a whole lot on a sale but they do seem to do one heck of a volume.

Arksen.JPG

Arksen2.JPG

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!