What I Got Today!

Brac

I was trying to post a picture of the pair & now I can't delete the post, sorry The speakers are not for me, I talked a buddy of mine into buying a pair after he bought a Sansui G-5000 receiver during a fit of nostalgia. I told him the RB-61's would sound great with his vinatge receiver. I even told him if he didn't like them I would buy them from him, just doing my part to keep sales of new Klisch speakers going.

I got my Oppo 105 last Wed. and am just now setting it up . Will be using the 5.1 analog outputs to my Marantz pre/pro for surround and the analog stereo outputs to a Quad 606 amp to power my Chorus II's for my 2 channel rig . Should be fun once I get it dialed in .

Today I finally received my half case order of 2010 Raised by Wolves " Bad Moon Rising " red table wine . I'll let those rest for a couple of weeks before trying .

I got my Oppo 105 last Wed. and am just now setting it up . Will be using the 5.1 analog outputs to my Marantz pre/pro for surround and the analog stereo outputs to a Quad 606 amp to power my Chorus II's for my 2 channel rig . Should be fun once I get it dialed in .

Congrats on the 105. You will enjoy it.

Congrats on the 105. You will enjoy it.

Thanks , I know you have had one for a few months . I am having one small issue . I want to keep my Oppo 83 in my system to use direct to the tv . The remote does not differentiate between the two and I want them to operate independently . I'm sure there is a code just haven't found it yet .

Thanks , I know you have had one for a few months . I am having one small issue . I want to keep my Oppo 83 in my system to use direct to the tv . The remote does not differentiate between the two and I want them to operate independently . I'm sure there is a code just haven't found it yet .

Congratz Willy! It's a great player and you will enjoy it. The code changes are in the actual remote in the battery compartment.

From the manual:

The remote control contains three OPPO remote codes. The default is “Code 1”. If you have other OPPO
products placed close to the BDP-105, they may inadvertently respond to the BDP-105 remote control. To
prevent this, you can select a different remote code.

To select a new remote code, open the battery compartment cover of the remote control, and then use a ball
point pen to flip the switch to one of the positions marked as “1”, “2”, or “3”. Close the battery compartment
cover. Make sure that the BDP-105 player is turned on and that the disc tray is ejected. Aim the remote
control at the player. Press and hold the ENTER button for 5 seconds. The player will start using the new
remote code.

Good luck and make sure in settings that the remote code mirrors the one you set inside the remote.

(sorry for the messy iPad reply)

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!