Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, morbella said:

 

I bought an HP Pavilion Touchsmart Sleekbook. Have you tried to use one before? 

No I haven't. I did own a couple HP years ago. I used to get the economy versions, probably wasn't the smartest move.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sputnik said:

I'm the first kid on my block to get one.

Now that would have me very excited, very nice. :emotion-21:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new sub amp, much thanks to Cory, @MetropolisLakeOutfitters for his great service to say the least. 

 

Edit; Sorry about that Cory, it's the first time I ever used the highlight box thing. I just wanted an easy way for people to get ahold of you if needed, not to let you know I posted this. I will get the hang of this one day, maby. 

sub_amp_9-19-17-2.JPG

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, dtel said:

I will get the hang of this one day, maby. 

Perhaps sometime in your next 21,000 posts.

 

Hope springs eternal.  :rolleyes:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Perhaps sometime in your next 21,000 posts.

 

Hope springs eternal.  :rolleyes:

I wouldn't bet on it, for example.. I don't have a phone or want one so I don't have a clue about some of these things, like "likes". I went for months ignoring it, one day I got tired of seeing that little bell looking thing on the top right of the page changing numbers so I clicked on it. That's how I found out about the like thing, all of you will drag me into the 21 century one step at a time.

 

I have no idea about that post count stuff, I really doubt I posted that many times, but it has been almost 15 years ? I don't care about that, they can erase them all, as long as I can still :pwk_bs: with everyone here.

I had to explain to someone the other day who just joined and was asking me a technical question, Post count does NOT mean I can answer your question, it just means I posted that many times, don't confuse knowledge with post count. :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

No I haven't. I did own a couple HP years ago. I used to get the economy versions, probably wasn't the smartest move.

 

I really hope that it will last, as I am only doing some write-ups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

My BetaMax finally arrived today.  I’ll post photos after i get the film developed.

You leaped into the early 70s!

2 hours ago, dtel said:

I wouldn't bet on it, for example.. I don't have a phone or want one so I don't have a clue about some of these things, like "likes". I went for months ignoring it, one day I got tired of seeing that little bell looking thing on the top right of the page changing numbers so I clicked on it. That's how I found out about the like thing, all of you will drag me into the 21 century one step at a time.

 

I have no idea about that post count stuff, I really doubt I posted that many times, but it has been almost 15 years ? I don't care about that, they can erase them all, as long as I can still :pwk_bs: with everyone here.

I had to explain to someone the other day who just joined and was asking me a technical question, Post count does NOT mean I can answer your question, it just means I posted that many times, don't confuse knowledge with post count. :huh:

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance.....baffle them with bullshat :P

1 hour ago, morbella said:

 

I really hope that it will last, as I am only doing some write-ups. 

I'm sure it will, huge gains in quality over the past years. Let us know how you like it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dtel said:

A new sub amp, much thanks to Cory, @MetropolisLakeOutfitters for his great service to say the least. 

 

Edit; Sorry about that Cory, it's the first time I ever used the highlight box thing. I just wanted an easy way for people to get ahold of you if needed, not to let you know I posted this. I will get the hang of this one day, maby. 

sub_amp_9-19-17-2.JPG

Now tell us what you're going to use it for;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance.....baffle them with bullshat :P

Got that covered. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Now tell us what you're going to use it for;)

I can't just yet, it's experimental. :ph34r:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, dtel said:

I can't just yet, it's experimental. :ph34r:

Thus my winkie.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to watch you, you always seem to know things I think you have no idea about. You must have spies ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dtel said:

Have to watch you, you always seem to know things I think you have no idea about. You must have spies ?

I've had my tin foil hat on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

001009692a987ff7de48d7fc2bc004e0.jpged7320c1442343250017e369e2fcc733.jpg

I got 2 today maybe other 2 in the morning


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I've had my tin foil hat on.

Now that would be a good look, and probably hurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A1UC said:

I got 2 today maybe other 2 in the morning

The little buggy is shaping up nicely!  I've been in an off-road side-by-side only once but the ride was amazingly smooth, at least compared to my Husqvarna 250 motocross suspension.

 

What was wrong with the stock knobbies that you needed new rubber?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...