The Klipsch Audio Community
Brac

What I Got Today!

15 minutes ago, dtel said:

Good looking dirt, how is the new toy doing?

Weird, the doctor made the same comment and question :ph34r:

• Like 2

:o That's not funny, OK it is, kind of sick, but funny....:lol:.....and to think people do this all day for work, on purpose. 

3 hours ago, Tasdom said:

ready-for-exam-picture-id93195488?k=6&m=

I'll be there tomorrow, or should I say the Doc will be there tomorrow, just to be clear. And yes there are other ways to check for prostate 

cancer but my doctor still believes this is the best method. (No comments) We have discussed the reports from various medical associations and as of last year more and more "inspections" are back to what you see above. But please Doc, one finger is plenty good enough for me. Can't imagine two fingers results in a test twice as good. And for who ---?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, richieb said:

I'll be there tomorrow, or should I say the Doc will be there tomorrow, just to be clear. And yes there are other ways to check for prostate 

cancer but my doctor still believes this is the best method. (No comments) We have discussed the reports from various medical associations and as of last year more and more "inspections" are back to what you see above. But please Doc, one finger is plenty good enough for me. Can't imagine two fingers results in a test twice as good. And for who ---?

The medical profession and the insurance people probably prefer this method because it's easy, fast, and cheap to perform. If there's something abnormal with this "hands on" procedure, then a more serious test will be prescribed. 

And I agree Rich, one finger would be enough, hope it goes well.

26 minutes ago, richieb said:

Tell the doc you have Jubs, maybe he'll give you the whole fist.....Seriously, hope all goes well.

24 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Richie's Doc.

1519d1358511250-black-glass-theme-port-j

Well now - aren't the both you funny fellas'! Jim, I'll give my Doc your best wishes!

Carl, is that the big hands women from Seinfeld? One digit will be plenty thank you ---

39 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Richie's Doc.

1519d1358511250-black-glass-theme-port-j

I had to laugh....sorry Rich :D

Look at the dirt under the left index, and the nail on the left thumb!

4 hours ago, Schu said:

bro... if the doctors using two fingers, he's definitely enjoying himself to much!

Don't know about that but I do know he went boldly where no man has gone before.

12269046_f496.jpg

2 hours ago, wstrickland1 said:

I asked my doctor if he was going to call me in the morning.  He said no

Do you feel used :D

bro... if the doctors using two fingers, he's definitely enjoying himself to much!

there are other ways of check for prostate now that doesn't involve penetration.

PSA Test and digital is common here , I would have a urologist do it over a Doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, A1UC said:

PSA Test and digital is common here ,

my doctor did both as part of her exam.

On a lighter note, I just heard a new McIntosh CD/SACD player hooked to pappyIII's Khorns. Sweet!! Nice addition, sir.

SSH

• Like 1

OK - the latest on prostate exams. Just home from yearly check up and was of course ready to assume the position. No need this time around. The latest updates to my Doc are that if there have been no abnormal findings from last years check none is needed for three years. Since I always pass the digital test with flying colors, and or seeing colors upon completion, I get a free pass this year. Haven't had a PSA in a few years as this test has proven not as reliable as a good "fingering". 

• Like 2

The first time my doc said he was going to do a digital prostate exam I was expecting to see some sort of electronic testing device.  Imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually analog.  Who calls fingers digits anymore anyways?

• Like 1

Your safe until your Doc says he's using his #11 digit. Then with him closely, very closely. 

• Like 1