What I Got Today!

Brac

bro... if the doctors using two fingers, he's definitely enjoying himself to much!

there are other ways of check for prostate now that doesn't involve penetration.

PSA Test and digital is common here , I would have a urologist do it over a Doctor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK - the latest on prostate exams. Just home from yearly check up and was of course ready to assume the position. No need this time around. The latest updates to my Doc are that if there have been no abnormal findings from last years check none is needed for three years. Since I always pass the digital test with flying colors, and or seeing colors upon completion, I get a free pass this year. Haven't had a PSA in a few years as this test has proven not as reliable as a good "fingering". 

• Like 2

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The first time my doc said he was going to do a digital prostate exam I was expecting to see some sort of electronic testing device.  Imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually analog.  Who calls fingers digits anymore anyways?

He just like you, it's why you have to go back every month. :o

Rw12d subwoofer. Tried to post pic but it was too large I guess. Great price 200 bucks well worth that. Slightly better than my sub12s although I don't think it plays as low it does have more punch. That could also be because it's right behind my sitting position and front firing

• Like 2