What I Got Today!

Brac

On 1/19/2018 at 12:22 PM, USNRET said:

Answered a  FB market page and a guy that I worked with in the 80's shows up with a pair of HBR IIs

20180119_111537.jpg

Jeeze, those Heresy speakers look like mine did when I took them out of the boxes in 1990! How did that fella keep those like that? No sunshine, humidity, dogs or cats ever got to them from the looks of the pictures!

• Like 2

Not sure how they maintained the look. I am now the 3rd owner. Original that we both worked with was terminally ill, sold to 2nd (with a Mc integrated that was sold long ago sadly) and now the 2nd guy is retiring to a small home. He kept them in his geodesic dome home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

At least this seems to be short lived.  I wouldn't have been so bent out of shape if I didn't have to actually go in to get my papers.

I am totally sympathetic.

I worked in projects that were funded by the feds.  When the congress won't pass a budget it's very unsettling to the real people who have real bills to pay to support their real families.  Congress members don't care, they still get paid.

It's a game to them.  It's not a game to us.  :mad:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Schu said:

I checked totalwine... my go to place here ijn Vegas for limited goods. They have it listed o n the website, but it says not currently available. Do they make small batches or something?

I've heard they might be out of business but am not positive.   All I know is that it's extremely hard to come by.