What I Got Today!

Brac

1 hour ago, Schu said:

I checked totalwine... my go to place here ijn Vegas for limited goods. They have it listed o n the website, but it says not currently available. Do they make small batches or something?

According to their Linked in page:

About us

Alaska Distillery is a small batch distillery located in the foothills of the Alaska Range, where we handcraft spirits with ultra-pure glacier water and the finest grains and ingredients.

And fewer than 10 employees. So prolly hard to get.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JBCODD said:

According to their Linked in page:

About us

Alaska Distillery is a small batch distillery located in the foothills of the Alaska Range, where we handcraft spirits with ultra-pure glacier water and the finest grains and ingredients.

And fewer than 10 employees. So prolly hard to get.

Akdave drives by it and I've yet to get him to stop in.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

It has been my gold standard for years till @Woofers and Tweeters sent me a bottle of this stuff.  I've yet to find someone that wasn't absolutely impressed with it.

I don't think that's it's difficult to get in Alaska. Shipping costs almost as much as the spirits. Not sure if they are still in business. Their tasting room was shut down. 

http://juneauempire.com/state/news/2017-09-18/alaska-s-distillery-trouble-may-have-been-caused-regulatory-blind-spot

1 hour ago, SWL said:

Rain yesterday.....8" of snow today.

Beautiful the way the snow clings to those trees.  That heavy now is what snaps power lines, though.

But come on, 8" of snow in Wisconsin in a day?  That's not enough to even cause a two-hour delay in school for you guys.  :P